Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Realistic Physics Broken?

Mezzatsu:

Quote:   (Only for the girls of Season 1 and season 2, Menat and Kolin)
   I got a jiggle mod that i had for a very long time, decided to share it for y'all oppai lovers (+ thigh jiggle lovers)
   I did not create this mod, it belonged to "StellarGnoma"
   All i remember, the person who made them jiggle mods videos and was receiving a lot of bad messages from sjw. Then got mad and removed all of the download links.
   Luckily, i still have it. (Realistic Physics is it called, which is not exactly realistic. More like supreme physics)
   It  was made around when Season 2 Menat were added. Any updates of the costumes after holiday won't be affected by this jiggle mod. So any under holiday/menat update which includes the swimsuits, halloween, battle costume, capcom pro tour CMY/CNL etc. Will get jiggly oppai.
   I'll copy n paste the modders mod description:
   Updated Physics Mod by Stellar Gnoma (2017) for Street Fighter V

Improved Breast physics for the following:

Chun Li - All costumes except B-Girl and Red Bull (I will never make physics for these costumes)
   Cammy - All costumes except Halloween
   Karin - Bikini and Christmas costumes
   Laura - All costumes
   Mika - All costumes
   Juri - All costumes
   Kolin - All costumes
   Menat - All costumes

Updated and improved Thigh physics for the following (excluding costumes with pants):

Chun Li - All costumes except B-Girl and Red Bull
   Karin - Bikini costume
   Laura - All costumes
   Mika - All costumes
   Kolin - All costumes
   Menat - All costumes
   Original: https://www.deviantart.com/stellargnoma/...-702736181

Download-  https://mega.nz/#!azBm0SjT!1jNGtqdoXiQ-U...fTGfVnpTK0

There's several problems, certain costume wont work cause of new updates. And this is a very old mod. Perhaps someone might fix them by changing something in hexcode or idk.
   All of menats costume (C1-C3) don't jiggle
   Cammy's swimsuit, capcom pro tour don't jiggle.

Enjoy them jiggly physics.

Is this mod (realistic physics) still working with the latest update ( 11/12/2018 )?

Update; This and the R.Mika split fix seem to not be working, Camera fix for R.Mika/Chun/Cam still seems fine- and the uncensored Cammy and Juri textures still work fine also.

Am I the only one this is broken for? I'd assume many people would be upset with this mod being out of action? Or is there a better way to return jiggle to the game?

Any answer please?
[+] 1 user Likes lurkr's post

I'd guess maybe something with hexcode needs to be changed or something.
I'm no expert so i got no clue.

I think it's tiresome to do the physics jiggle for every costume for the girls.
But it's a nice feature instead of rock physics.
I do atleast wanna see jiggles on the new costumes that have been released.
Hoping for someone to explain.

I notice that even without updates for some reason, some of my working costume mods will just not load. I have to go to the pack file and add the prefix 00_0 to it to give it precedence in loading. That usually does the trick in my case. If that doesn't fix it, it may need more tweaking from the original modder. Keep in mind that Capcom is once again planning another "scheduled" maintenance soon, that may not help either. ^^;
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 

@sonicprogrammer
It's called "load order issue" and it bounds to happen soon or later (and randomly as well) when you use the ~mods folder. The issue isn't related with any game updates, fyi.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@robhal Weird. I mean, that explains it, but the fact that it's random has me puzzled as to why. ^^;
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@sonicprogrammer
Indeed weird it is. For example: I had one mod in pak that change both the stage and its bgm at the same time, then one day suddenly the modded bgm (still in that one pak file) didn't work anymore as such it reverted to the original bgm. We can fix the load order issue (like what happened to me) with couple of ways:
1. Use the renaming trick, like you do (adding the prefix 00 or similar).
2. Add or remove some mods, yeah this truly can solve the issue (for time being before the issue strike again later).
3. Switch to use mod manager tool instead.

I have solved this issue (and am loading over 20 costume mods) by unpacking them all with pmm, putting them all in to the same directory structure then making one great big pak file containing all the mods (dragging the directory tree back into pmm). Solved all the load order issues I was having straight away whilst still using the ~mods folder method.

Be interested to hear anyone else trying this for costume mods and whether they have the same success I had.

PS I have also kept the unpak'ed directories on my hdd so I can easily add any additional mods, repack it up and replace the big single file in the ~mods folder.
[+] 1 user Likes The Nibbler's post

@The Nibbler Wow! Haven't thought of doing that. I imagine the only problem that might occur would be to keep track of which mods you packed into it. Still, really interesting idea. But what directory structure to you mean?
Paypal || DeviantArt 

Well, effectively the structure that the game actually uses.
So I personally unpacked my first Cammy mod and made that the basedirectory structure. I unpacked the second Cammy mod and copy pasted the entire costume number folder and contents into the "CMY" folder and carried on until I had populated it with 01, 02, 03, 07 and 08(the slots I had modded).
Then created an RMK folder next to the CMY one and added all the R Mika mods I was using and so on and so forth.
Ultimately that is the same directory structure as the fully unpacked game files so I figured it would probably work and, thus far at least, it appears to do so.
In terms of keeping track, if you wish to replace on mod for Laura C4 with another you just delete the C4 in your LAR folder and copy and paste the new one, then repak it all up again. It is so simple.(in fact SO simple I assumed it wouldn't work otherwise everyone would already be doing it!)
[+] 1 user Likes The Nibbler's post

@The Nibbler

Unfortunately, most people aren't going to be able to unpak and pak their own mods. That's probably why most people don't do it this way.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

@addysun
Agreed but using pmm to pack and unpack them for you is certainly a lot easier than I had expected it to be (once you realise it has that functionality).
[+] 2 users Like The Nibbler's post

@The Nibbler
Yeah, but not everyone use PMM or also not everyone use the ~mods folder. And certainly not everyone only use PMM just to extract the pak mods, compile them again into one big pak file then install it with the ~mods folder (like what you do). People mostly only stick to one install method (either MM or PMM or ~mods folder) for their sake of simplicity.

I began using the PMM method, but after running into issues of updates constantly breaking it I switched to the ~mods method.

I miss the functionality of PMM, but it seems like Capcom is really good at breaking it when they update.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

@Noobert The best way to install mods, imo, is using Fluffy's Mod Manager. I never get issues w/ it.
[+] 2 users Like Ouji's post

(12-11-2018, 06:05 PM)Ouji Wrote: @Noobert The best way to install mods, imo, is using Fluffy's Mod Manager. I never get issues w/ it.

Thanks for the tip. I might give Fluffy's a try if it isn't too hard to track down and learn to use. Let's face it, it is only a matter of time before a Capcom update starts breaking things again.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]