• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

about mods how I can install ?

Exclamation 
hi guys 
I have some mods file but I will try every thing but I can't install any mods 
I try use this method 

1- ~mods folder method:

- Copy the .pak file

- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StreetFighterV\StreetFighterV\Content\Paks

- Create a folder there and name it ~mods

- Put the mods .pak files in the ~mods folder and start the game.

PS: You can't use this method with PMM at the same time.

this method not working because this path is not found in my PC
and I download Mod Manager 
look in this image

[Image: dcsncr9-b7076910-d33e-4852-9ea2-e769370b1e49.jpg]

how I can run mod in my sfv
I using Street Fighter V - Arcade Edition ver 03.333
is this version is not compatible  ?

please guy help

Check the thread below for step-by-step on how to install mods
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54

(11-23-2018, 04:59 AM)robhal Wrote: Check the thread below for step-by-step on how to install mods
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54

thanks robhal its working 100%
but there another way to set mod in default customs 
I dont want change original customs
[+] 1 user Likes zangief's post

You're welcome Smile

About way to set mod in other slots, you can either do it yourself by following the tutorial (this one or this one) or you also can request the swap in this thread (make sure to read the first post for any rules).

(11-23-2018, 04:23 PM)robhal Wrote: You're welcome Smile

About way to set mod in other slots, you can either do it yourself by following the tutorial (this one or this one) or you also can request the swap in this thread (make sure to read the first post for any rules).

Thanks for your replay 
but you don't understand me
I don't want convert I mean want let every thing and add mod for more 
for example ryu have C1 C2 C3 C4 and C5
is there way to add C6 without Change all C Number
if I have 3 or 4 mod for any character Should I use only one? can I Add 4 or 5 mod for one character???

I see, then the answer is no. You can't add the costume slot by yourself as only Capcom can add the new slot.

If you mean that you want to use the 4 or 5 mods for one character, that's possible providing all those mods are made for different costome slots and ofc you must also own the slots (by buying them) to use them. For example, Sakura currently has 6 costume slots; C1 (default), C2 (story) , C3 (battle), C4 (Swimsuit), C6 (CPT) and C7 (Nostalgia). You can put six mods on Sakura providing they are made for respective slots (eg. you can't use two mods at the same time that made for Sakura's C1 slot) and also providing you own the slots other than C1 if you want to use them (eg. if you want to use Sakura's mod that made for C3, you must own her battle costume).
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(11-24-2018, 02:13 PM)robhal Wrote: I see, then the answer is no. You can't add the costume slot by yourself as only Capcom can add the new slot.

If you mean that you want to use the 4 or 5 mods for one character, that's possible providing all those mods are made for different costome slots and ofc you must also own the slots (by buying them) to use them. For example, Sakura currently has 6 costume slots; C1 (default), C2 (story) , C3 (battle), C4 (Swimsuit), C6 (CPT) and C7 (Nostalgia). You can put six mods on Sakura providing they are made for respective slots (eg. you can't use two mods at the same time that made for Sakura's C1 slot) and also providing you own the slots other than C1 if you want to use them (eg. if you want to use Sakura's mod that made for C3, you must own her battle costume).

thank you so much 
I understand now thanks for helping me  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes zangief's post