Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cheat table (Camera, slow mo, stop round timer)

Star 
Hello.

I'd like to share a Cheat table. I don't know who created it originally, but I've been maintaining it and fixing problems created with every new game patch.

However I'm not a Cheat Engine or Assembler expert, so I had only limited sucess. So I want this thread to be a place where we discuss, exchange ideas and help maintain the table using whatever skills we've got.

This is the state of the table as of 12/11/2018

What works:
- Camera controls
- Stop next round timer
- Disable rage
- Invisible shower accessory (probably, but haven't tested lately)

What doesn't work:

- Character health edit

- VS CPU
         It used to be a matter of finding the right address and changing it from 0 to 1. But with latest patches I can't find it anymore.

- Character pause
         Same as above. Can't find it.

What kinda works:
- Slow motion
     I know the address that controls the speed. However you can't just change its value because something keeps writing to it.

Here are steps to make it work.
1. Start the game, wait until the stage is loaded and the battle starts.

2. Go to cheat table, click on the entry "SPEED address" and press F6.
3. New window appears. Right-click on the instruction and choose "Show this address in the disassembler)
4. Right-click on that line and choose "Replace with code that does nothing"
5. Now you can go back to the table and change "Speed address" entry to whatever you want.

Note: this will only work for the duration of the battle. If you start the next battle the game will crash on loading screen. If you want to prevent it you must go back to disassembler, right click on the same line as before and choose "Replace with original code"

Screenshot:
https://sta.sh/07spbyyq1kt

This is far from convenient, but that's the only way to get the slow motion at the moment.

Here is the link to this Cheat Table. 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uKv48O...SBYMPYb6Z0

Feel free to improve the table and share it back here.

UPDATE
I've discovered that Nepafu is maintaining Cheat tables for Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur 6 and sharing them on his Steam profile, so this thread is no longer needed.