Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average

Work In Progress (W.I.P) Previews

@"Kal"

Thanks bro! I got about 700 likes on Twitter and a bunch of new followers for posting those screenshots lol, Chunli is really popular and Capcom would have made a fortune if they gave her hips like that but they have their own weird science of body going on in their heads, I mean I don't hate it I love some aspects of their art but sometimes it doesn't make any sense, world's strongest woman, probably do a lot of squats, have big thighs, eat a lot of sweets but have flat butts...

@"Noobert"

Words of a wise man! Big Grin

@"sonicprogrammer"

Thanks bro! I am gonna make a video between she and Sakura in Fortune bikini fighting on beach Big Grin

@"addysun"

That is why I work so hard on body meshes, when you have a good body mesh in your hand, pretty much any outfit starts looking good, not that you don't have to work hard on the outfit but body is the starting point, thanks for liking it.

Speaking about your mod, both looks amazing and I love them but I am kind of leaning towards the throwback grey and yellow. Details are more prominent on that and it gives me more batman vibes than the black and gold one. You can make both as variants too, the more the merrier right? Also I wish I was a student too for the student license of that program, should try it out but it's expensive 113$. Oh well...
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"Khaledantar666"

Thanks!

@"BrutalAce"

Yeah, it's not cheap normally. But in fairness, the suite seems to be worth the price.

Don't worry, both colors are options available! Was really more of a rhetorical question.

I need to play test the outfit tonight to make sure I ironed out the apex bugs. But here's a sneak peak of my art board for everyone to take a look at. The costumes are all color-schemed to match various Batgirl outfits form her history. The link should be a larger picture.

https://i.imgur.com/j9ltzjr.jpg
[Image: j9ltzjr.jpg]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 9 users Like addysun's post

@"addysun"

Yeah I am thinking about buying it but before that, I gotta it try it. At least there is free trial available so that's good news. Anyway really outstanding job on that mod, looks amazing and I like the colors.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"addysun"

DAMN. FALKING. AWESOME!
-
@"BrutalAce"

Hold it, son, it's too soon for me to go to the other side yet. Bah, know what, keep going, more Chun can never hurt anyone, lol. Simple is good, too, my man, I've seen some streams with Chun's monokini on'em, simple is also fine - though there's nothing simple about creating a new body and clothes for it, you know what I mean, right?
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"BrutalAce"

Lol that’s awesome that you got many new followers! Yea, she’s extremely popular which is why Capcom gave her the most costumes in the game. I would like to see how much money they made from her costumes. I wish there was a way to see that.

There is a video where Capcom explain how and why they draw their characters a certain way. Perhaps you’ll find some answers to way some body parts don’t make sense. The video is pretty fascinating because it all has to do with perspective. They want the players to visually be able to identify attacks. This is why their art has exaggerated features instead of looking too realistic. Look it up when you get the chance on YouTube, I think you’ll enjoy it. I believe it’s a panel from the developers conference.
[+] 1 user Likes Kal's post

So uh, back to tinkering on this...

Falke - Miss Shadaloo WIP 04

[Image: falke_miss_shadaloo_by_addysun-dcrz5xf.gif]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
[+] 4 users Like addysun's post

Love it all except the feet/boots.  Something about it makes it look like weird.  Is her base stance always assuming she's in heels?

@"zelasku"

I'm actually doing a lot of work on the boots right now, Im not happy with how they look right now.

Also no, her base stance is flat footed and the heels Capcom gave her are usually pretty short. It takes a bit of effort to give her a high heel. Best example would be the shadaloo battle outfit mod I made with a really tall heel.

There's a few proportion issues on this boot, also some angle and width problems that make it looks wierd. Color palette doesn't help either. Lol sigh.
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Did some boot work. Colors 1-10 are done.

Take a look.

[Image: falke_miss_shadaloo_gifboard_by_addysun-dcs1oy2.gif]

Also got The EX colors to work right finally.
Show ContentTake a look:
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 6 users Like addysun's post

@"addysun" amazing work as always
[+] 1 user Likes skyrimer's post

I haven't had a lot of time lately (also my computer died again) but I've been busy experimenting with some things.

[Image: 20181118010019-1.jpg]

I guess this is fix Ken's face version.... who knows...? Soul Calibur gave me some new hairstyles to work with, and coming at it fresh meant I had new ideas about how to approach it.
I don't want to gouge my eyes out every time Ken appears at Character select for training mode, so I suppose that's something new.

Meanwhile Sakura-Rikku has been a whole adventure (restoring old models is a pain, FYI), but it's approaching release-ability.
A lot of tricky issues with this one.

[Image: 20181118005222-1.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@"sleepy_scrub" yeah! Glad somebody's working on Ken. I'd be content with his hair not clipping through his shoulder in character selection screen, but anything involving him is good!

So this is basically done, doing a full masked alt version too.

[Image: falke___miss_shadaloo_last_wip_by_addysun-dcsasbe.png]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 6 users Like addysun's post

Not a Falke mod alert.

Sakura - Ada Wong on Assignment WIP

[Image: sakura___ada_wong_on_assignment_wip_01_b...csgn03.png]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 5 users Like addysun's post

Well looks like Capcom has ada for Kolin. Would like to see yours tho
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]