Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average

Work In Progress (W.I.P) Previews

(02-18-2020, 01:16 PM)sleepy_scrub Wrote:
Quote: That looks great, but does the hitbox/collision mismatch make the game feel weird?
@"Turbanator"

Not really to me but I don't play all that much. Try and find out I guess.

Quote:Did you use the one from the Arcade Mode?

@"Advanced Modder Base User"

I posted a lengthy twitter thread about this. Long story short there is no "one from Arcade mode", thee game uses a script that upscales Nostalgia Seth for the boss battle. 
I think it's about right though.

Quote:I would prefer it to be the same size as the one in the Arcade Mode, but with the black gunk included.

Quote:Is there a variant that only remove the black gunk thingy if (for example) I don't care about the body size?

@"robhal"

I'm like a fancy chef, no substitutions.  Tongue

The bigger body is tied to the mesh, the gunk I handled with a new SRMA and customize file.  If you want just the body unpack it and delete the texture and customize files. If you just want the texture than delete the mesh and keep everything else I guess.

Hello @"sleepy_scrub" Awesome work, I'm looking forward to trying it.

This mod has any issue with the intro and victory pose of the character?

(02-23-2020, 02:49 PM)sleepy_scrub Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 12:33 PM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: I've perfectly merged both of your screenshots together and according to the red line, yours need to be upscaled a little bit more (zoom 300% until you see the pixels):
(Squints)
(Squints harder)
Ehhh I think it's close enough for me. But thanks for the feedback. 
I've held off on release trying to figure out the "puff up" issue on certain tanden engine move steals, without much luck. 
I've run into similar issues with Abigial not puffing up during his V-Trigger if you mod him too, guess it's going in the list of unsolved Street Fighter mysteries (along with Nadeshko's costumes and Fang's VT2 sleeves).

What about @"Leonaura"'s SETH (C5) - ARMORED ASSASSIN or @"Monkeygigabuster"'s Seth as Pillar Man mods?
Does their mods have that "puff up" issue as well?
If not, then maybe you can ask for their guidance on how to solve it.
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

(02-28-2020, 06:26 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 12:33 PM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: I've perfectly merged both of your screenshots together and according to the red line, yours need to be upscaled a little bit more (zoom 300% until you see the pixels):
(Squints)
(Squints harder)
I've held off on release trying to figure out the "puff up" issue on certain tanden engine move steals, without much luck. 
I've run into similar issues with Abigial not puffing up during his V-Trigger if you mod him too, guess it's going in the list of unsolved Street Fighter mysteries (along with Nadeshko's costumes and Fang's VT2 sleeves).

What about @"Monkeygigabuster"'s Seth as Pillar Man and @"Leonaura"'s SETH (C5) - ARMORED ASSASSIN mods?

Same problem.

Show ContentARMORED ASSASSIN:

Show ContentANDROID QIPAO:
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

(02-28-2020, 06:36 AM)Leonaura Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 06:26 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 12:33 PM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: I've perfectly merged both of your screenshots together and according to the red line, yours need to be upscaled a little bit more (zoom 300% until you see the pixels):
(Squints)
(Squints harder)

What about @"Leonaura"'s SETH (C5) - ARMORED ASSASSIN or @"Monkeygigabuster"'s Seth as Pillar Man mods?

Same problem.

Show ContentARMORED ASSASSIN:

Show ContentANDROID QIPAO:

Well, this is like the Ibuki's "zoom-zoom" issue all over again. I guess it's really unsolved Street Fighter mysteries, I don't know why Capcom has to make it difficult for the modders.
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:

What's the ibuki zoom zoom issue?

(02-28-2020, 07:28 AM)sleepy_scrub Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

When Ibuki moves really fast, it'll create an afterimage of her. I used to try a mod on her and there's no transparency on the afterimage, but I don't know if all of her mods have that issue.

My Mod Requests:

(02-28-2020, 08:31 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: When Ibuki moves really fast, it'll create an afterimage of her. I used to try a mod on her and there's no transparency on the afterimage, but I don't know if all of her mods have that issue.
That works for me normally actually.
[Image: afterimage.jpg]

Probably related to her AfterImage material files? I know they draw from the same texture files as the body so if the textures are altered that could effect After Images.
Or maybe mods need to include those material files to work right...or maybe it's a costume thing.... what mod broke those for you?
[+] 3 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

(02-28-2020, 11:29 AM)sleepy_scrub Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 08:31 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: When Ibuki moves really fast, it'll create an afterimage of her. I used to try a mod on her and there's no transparency on the afterimage, but I don't know if all of her mods have that issue.
Show ContentImage:

Probably related to her AfterImage material files? I know they draw from the same texture files as the body so if the textures are altered that could effect After Images.
Or maybe mods need to include those material files to work right...or maybe it's a costume thing.... what mod broke those for you?

Yeah, your mod on her afterimage definitely looks fine. I can't even remember what mod that I tried on her, it was very long time ago. After that I just ignore using any mods on her, if I can remember it again then I'll let you know.

Edit:
After going through the Ibuki section of StreetModders, thanks to @"Leonaura"'s IBUKI (C1) - FRIENDLY and HOT mod for reminding me again about the messed up hair texture and the link to the original mod. It was TerryXX's Ibuki WuHa, I've redownloaded it and tried it again just to be sure.

My Mod Requests:
[+] 1 user Likes Advanced Modder Base User's post

(02-28-2020, 08:31 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 07:28 AM)sleepy_scrub Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"

When Ibuki moves really fast, it'll create an afterimage of her. I used to try a mod on her and there's no transparency on the afterimage, but I don't know if all of her mods have that issue.

I don't have troubles with Ibuki's mods usually. In my own mods, I tend to delete the after image effect (less distracture), but it's intentional.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

Gonna release this "hentai enthusiast" minimod, once @"BrutalAce" releases the full mod to the public.
I'm not totally satisfied with the image on her cap though. If any of you guys have any good replacements for it, I'm all ears. It should be a close-up of a lewd facial expression and high resolution. Colored images are fine too.

[Image: 20200302031857_1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

Long time since I made a fetish mod so here's a fetish mod.  Blush

[Image: Screenshot_2020-03-09_13.51.48.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 11 users Like addysun's post

I made a long hair version, too. @"BrutalAce". Combined seth's and poison's story hairs.

[Image: ES6dfqLWoAU75GB?format=jpg&name=large]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 9 users Like addysun's post

some ideas I had for Juri's Tracksuit costume

[Image: 98129qW.jpg]

will have options of shoes, ankle braces or bare

not sure if i will do all 3 since it will be a lot of variants, 3 tops mixed with 3 different feet options, along with the usual no tattoo and piercings on all.
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb" Ankle bracers or bare, please! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes AzizLight's post

(02-28-2020, 11:29 AM)sleepy_scrub Wrote:
[Image: afterimage.jpg]

@"sleepy_scrub" which Sakura mod is in this screenshot and where can I get it?