Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average

Work In Progress (W.I.P) Previews

I'm making another mini mod, this time for @"BrutalAce" 's fantastic Cammy Microkini mod.
It's basically the pubic tattoo (optional) and colors from my Cammy Redolled mod.
There are only 10 color slots available, so I guess I'll have to choose my favorites.

Show ContentThere's no nudity, but still NSFW:
Through infinity and beyond!
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

Cammy Microkini Redolled - preview video

Ain't she just a doll?  Heart
You may encounter NSFW material.

Is anyone interested in more bodysuit mods that are basically just nude mods painted over?
It's fairly easy to make them, but expect the edges to be no more refined than this.

I'm ready to move on from SFV gameplay, but I'm not ready to leave all the modded goodness behind.
I doubt there's an upper ceiling to sex appeal, but that certainly hasn't stopped the modding community from seeking it.

[Image: karinbodysuittest1.jpg]
[Image: karinbodysuittest2.jpg]

Oh, I could also cover the arms and legs and leave the torso nude. There's an idea.
^update: It's not as hot as I thought.
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

Photo 
Hello All, I just started out a little over a week ago getting back into the streetfighter modding scene. I was always a lurker and have always been way too busy to get involved until just recently....when I got this urge to get off my ass and jump in a do something. Well. One step at a time right. lol. So anyway.. I figure I would start just conceptualizing what character I wanted to make ....make it something obtainable in the long run. Hopefully, get people excited about what I want to see made for the community, and if they want to help out then awesome too. I really want to re-use assets that are already in-game with little to no heavy lifting on the tech side.

Anyway...this is the first character I would love to see get made, and maybe it may inspire others here:
[Image: 9f8b19_7ef6b6704a6e40338d66c531ea1cf6e2~mv2.png]

[Image: 9f8b19_57cc1eca4c474b2cbf50494df2feac6b~mv2.png]

The above images are just me kit-bashing together game assets to get a better idea of what Goutetsu could possibly look like in SFV.

The above images I made in Photoshop are a design based on the detailed information card from Capcom:
[Image: goutetsu00.jpg?h=89f0a22912e726f58ce1220da80465d6]
[+] 1 user Likes DIRTY-D's post

(05-23-2022, 03:05 PM)allthewaythrough Wrote: Is anyone interested in more bodysuit mods that are basically just nude mods painted over?
It's fairly easy to make them, but expect the edges to be no more refined than this.

I'm ready to move on from SFV gameplay, but I'm not ready to leave all the modded goodness behind.
I doubt there's an upper ceiling to sex appeal, but that certainly hasn't stopped the modding community from seeking it.

[Image: karinbodysuittest1.jpg]
[Image: karinbodysuittest2.jpg]

Oh, I could also cover the arms and legs and leave the torso nude. There's an idea.
^update: It's not as hot as I thought.

I've already told you in a PM but I'll tell you know: YES. 100%.
I am not into BDSM. I play SFV ranked online, that's already some extreme torture. 

Wahoo! I've been cooking up a lil WIP to celebrate the release of Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series!  Smile
  • Klonoa will replace ED's C2, Ed's voice will also be changed, and of course, the final mod will have 15 colours and decent enough physics.
  • NZL stage Gimmicks will be changed to 'Moos' and other enemies from the series
  • Special thanks to @"Remy2FANG" for the Green VFX mod. It really sells the illusion, honestly.

[Image: PICTURE-1.png]

[Image: PICTURE-2.png]

Original Tweet - Feel free to follow for updates Wink

[Image: image.png]
[+] 5 users Like Ouji's post

Is possible Ryu and Juri skin for street fighter 6?

Juri
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/orig...88/0c7.jpg

https://postimg.cc/v1bt7mRs