Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Mod Showcase

@"bbb"

Yeah it's true Seth does refer to themselves as "the King" (In multiple lines, actually)Tongue BUT while it traditionally did, the word doesn't necessarily imply "male" anymore, especially with most nations no longer even having royalty. It can now be used by basically anyone to put themselves above others, and Seth does think of themselves highly XD It seems like maybe they just gained an attachment to the word in their previous form, but they don't really seem to care what form they take at all. In fact Seth actually expresses pleasure at their new form in the original high-health round victory line, "This version of Seth is true perfection!" So I don't think they're all that caught up in being masculine. They just wanna be revered as above everyone else.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilybelle's post

@"bbb" it looks promising, is it too much work to do? I have no idea, but I'd say yes - and being all lazy and fvcked up myself, can't even imagine ^^
-
Ah, @"Lilybelle", @"Agad117", Seth also refers itself as king in it's CA.
-
Another crap gameplay but awesome core values:

Thanks @"bbb", @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"Leonaura", @"Robin911" and @"tom12422"; tag @"Z3R0-77" for Chunlicious, and sorry for playing bad as hell T__T
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"

On that costume is will kind of be a lot of work to have that pattern on her stomach match up. On her swimsuit though, it should be much easier so I may try it on that one first and see how it is and see if its worth going back to the other costume.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"Lilybelle" @agad117

Not just Dan, his sister too

[Image: mR5VEMl.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"

Like I said, they're not the brightest bunch Tongue

@"bbb" nice, I don't like that costume but witthout the tandem engine in it's stomach'll make it much more tolerable or I might even start liking. Thanks man ^^
-
They say this is a hard match up, for whom I wonder?

Request made by PyschoAtlas, credits: @"Monkeygigabuster", @"Leonaura", @"Lilybelle" and @"robhal", thanks a lot guys!
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Seems Sakura has no restrains anymore, she's even cosplaying the body type now.

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"Leonaura", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite".
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Baywatch! Core Values! Crap game play! Core Values!

Thanks @"bbb", @"BrutalAce" and @"robhal". Also, tagging @"Z3R0-77" for the extreme nasty video this is, in most kind of senses, lol.

Thanks guys!
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Oh hi, it's been a while.

Poison - Cleopatra Outfit

[Image: ERj5oLPUEAArydV?format=jpg&name=large]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 6 users Like addysun's post

Credits to @"addysun" Cool
[+] 2 users Like MiChOcO's post

[Image: 00_by_siegfried129-dbo5o3p.gif]
[+] 3 users Like siegfried129's post

Thanks @"bbb", @"BrutalAce", @"Lilybelle" and @"robhal" for your works, really appreciate it ^^
[+] 4 users Like FvckBringeR's post

[Image: 00_by_siegfried129-dbo5o3p.gif]
[+] 2 users Like siegfried129's post

Late due to health shit, but here we are to celebrate the queen's (of thighs) birthday with her lore battles:

Thanks @"BrutalAce", @"Khaledantar666", @"robhal" and @"TiggieWhite" for their works! Taggin' @"Z3R0-77" cause it's much Chunlicious ^^
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"
And I can't help but loving it. Heart
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post