Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Mod Showcase

@"BrutalAce"
Why giving Juri a demonic look? She's so sweet and cute. Big Grin

Joking aside she looks great, can't wait to see this mod done.
Btw what about her Black Widow mod?
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

Kinda late but my job took me too much time lately...

Credits to @"Khaledantar666"  Cool
[+] 4 users Like MiChOcO's post

@"Z3R0-77"

She is a cute little devil Big Grin

Thanks dude! As for Juri Black Widow mod, I will finish it, I just wanted to make something more flashy for her so I made this. I will have to update that mod though because some of Juri costumes don't allow skin color customization, her story costume is one such costume and to my luck I used that for making her nude body without knowing that it doesn't allow skin color customization at all, it just have one fixed skin color so with this Demonic Juri mod I moved her body to her default costume which does allow skin color customization so now I'll have to update Black Widow mod too because Juri does look good with some dark skin tones.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Super sexy Juri!!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ShodaiDerio's post

Hey y'all, here's my 101 how to get lucky online against a laggy player, especially Abigailers with Chunlicious < @"Z3R0-77" for you my man, lol;

Thanks to @"sleepy_scrub" for the Abi tireless mod and as always, our Saint @"robhal" for sunny days, fewer gimmicks, no black border and invisible ex moves.

Stoned voice is stoned, can't deny that, take care guys, thank you.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Had to happen, even if it was late in the night, @"Ouji" IS a smooth criminal, lol. Damn, I'm still out of breath, but in a good way, really.

Also, thanks @"robhal" for all the mods, sunny days, fewer gimmicks, no black border and invisible ex;

Honestly guys, I don't even know if I ever had such a good time with SFV like this time, amazing work, thank you very much!
-
Edit.: Cammy Blue Mary cosplay by our master sculptor of perfect realistic designs, @"BrutalAce", sorry didn't mention earlier, that's what strong meds do to an old man, and again, I don't think I ever had that much fun with the game before, nor do I remember laughing that much and for so long in one go, you guys did the impossible
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"
Oh my Jesus, this mod. @"Ouji"  lol

you missed the best part.

Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 2 users Like addysun's post

@"FvckBringeR"
How can I not appreciate it my friend, especially when I see Chun mopping the floor with Abigail's face, even in a laggy match?
Good game.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

(02-13-2019, 02:15 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: Demonic Juri

Here you go guys, a slight sneak peak into the upcoming mod. Here is Juri in her true form, she's one helluva demon. The mod is available on Patreon right right now if anyone's interested and will be coming out in one week.

[Image: y4mc7j9tmjkcxEDMejy0M8TRFU-jsioXGoKWsEdN...pmode=none]
[Image: y4mAnUoWeH6ytbV8JYckt9OY92wiMyDdPBs7s4R9...pmode=none]
[Image: y4mednMZSWdiLaq39d2uqBAQxbYcZcdNr6FTXrao...pmode=none]
[Image: y4mF6gOP0CqTQkJJzTTn28hjanBargZe5URce8Ph...pmode=none]

@"Khaledantar666"

Looks very good bro and worthy of being the official Vemon mod Smile

OH MY CORE VALUES, gimme gimme gimme! An exposed crotch version would be the icing on the cake. Mesmerized
[+] 1 user Likes allthewaythrough's post

(02-13-2019, 02:15 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: Demonic Juri

Here you go guys, a slight sneak peak into the upcoming mod. Here is Juri in her true form, she's one helluva demon. The mod is available on Patreon right right now if anyone's interested and will be coming out in one week.

[Image: y4mc7j9tmjkcxEDMejy0M8TRFU-jsioXGoKWsEdN...pmode=none]

Omg this is stunning! The work on the scythe is crazy. I love how she looks on the first pic with the red in her horn hair, this is so devilish!
I think she just need 'fake' high heel maybe? and some claw/nail armor on her fingers to be perfect.

I just wish you have the time to edit an alternate version a bit less revelating on the boobs and specialy around the bottom of her crotch...
Dear BrutalAce you have to think about those who play with people around sometimes xD  I have a girlfriend and i often play with my friends at my house lol.
[+] 1 user Likes Kreydo's post

@"allthewaythrough"

Lol this will affect EVO's core values for sure. Big Grin

Thank you very much though! I will post it here tomorrow Smile

@"Kreydo"

Thank you, I am sorry if it's not usable for you but to be honest I didn't modified the outfit that much, I didn't made it more revealing intentionally. To me a female demon should always be very sexy so I never thought about making it less revealing Big Grin

I might make a less revealing version later by giving her some latex pants or maybe cover her breast up. Not sure when I will be able to do that though Smile

Since y'all keep talking about our core values, I had to upload sooner - would wait the full release of the mod - but now I feel compelled to trigger people with it, lol.

@"BrutalAce" in a society which murder and violence are seen as good, but god forbid a cleavage, I must say my core values is pretty ok and untarnished, thank you very much for contributing to it, and as always, amazing mod.

Let's not forget St. @"robhal" for sunny days, no black border, fewer gimmicks and invisible ex moves, like I always say, won't even bother to play without those.

Thanks a lot guys, don't forget to value your cores, lol.

BTW, more Chunliciousness for and to our friend @"Z3R0-77", I'm pretty sure that Chun's breasts keep getting bigger and bigger with each costume she gets, and I see nothing wrong, carry on ^^
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

(02-25-2019, 08:37 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"Kreydo"

Thank you, I am sorry if it's not usable for you but to be honest I didn't modified the outfit that much, I didn't made it more revealing intentionally. To me a female demon should always be very sexy so I never thought about making it less revealing Big Grin

I might make a less revealing version later by giving her some latex pants or maybe cover her breast up. Not sure when I will be able to do that though Smile

Nah I wasn't requesting any pants or full body part cover lul xD
You are right about Demon being sexy, i was just nipticking about the 'armor' part being way too thin specialy around her crotch... We could almost see her pussy lips, Juri idle animation is too revelating with this kind of outfit.

I was wondering about a slight adjustement on the outfit mesh, not to cover her, the point is to have her sexy/sluty not vulgar Smile

like that :
[Image: kVqewC4.jpg]

I feel like I have to share this shot of two of my recent mods.

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/W...-787322945

[Image: dd0r29t-2d5e49d0-6a53-41eb-a430-ec28e72d8f43.png]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
[+] 2 users Like addysun's post

Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post