Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Mod Showcase

@"Khaledantar666" Bro that new Balrog is FIRE! Evil
[+] 1 user Likes TheHonnSolo's post

Credits to @"Khaledantar666" Cool
[+] 7 users Like MiChOcO's post

@"FvckBringeR" lol looks like the Blade mod caused a reboot in your system bro xD

@"TheHonnSolo" Thank you very much bro Smile

@"MiChOcO" Thanks a lot for the video!
[+] 2 users Like Khaledantar666's post

@"MiChOcO" brings us the clean high level game play, easy on the eyes, while I bring you nothing but pain and struggle.

Behold: MvCI is Not DEAD - thanks to @"Khaledantar666", @"BrutalAce" and @"THEJAMK"

Also big thanks to @"Monkeygigabuster" for the awesome stage and can never forget @"robhal" for the ex invisible move and sunny days mods, thanks very much guys. I actually had some fun recording this shit, and it's in 4k this time, FINALLY! Too bad I play like crap and this was even worse, lol
-
@"Khaledantar666" shit's going under spoiler now 'cause you made me write a lot of stuff this time, lol.
Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR" Well thank you very much bro, still under spoiler but I guess the reboot is almost complete xD
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

@"Khaledantar666" I am so happy seeing all the positive responses to the blade mod. I used it on my stream and got a record number of viewers. A whopping 8 people! Lol
[+] 1 user Likes nercm's post

@"nercm" And happy to know you like the mod and hope your twitch channel will grow more and more Smile

(10-20-2018, 01:08 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"MiChOcO" brings us the clean high level game play, easy on the eyes, while I bring you nothing but pain and struggle.

Behold: MvCI is Not DEAD - thanks to @"Khaledantar666", @"BrutalAce" and @"THEJAMK"

Also big thanks to @"Monkeygigabuster" for the awesome stage and can never forget @"robhal" for the ex invisible move and sunny days mods, thanks very much guys. I actually had some fun recording this shit, and it's in 4k this time, FINALLY! Too bad I play like crap and this was even worse, lol
-
@"Khaledantar666" shit's going under spoiler now 'cause you made me write a lot of stuff this time, lol.
Show ContentSpoiler:

I need that RE2 stage?! :o
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]

@"Khaledantar666" it might take some time, but we're getting there. Not an easy feat to reboot such old system after all, lol.
-
@"SpanishGamer911" at the stage thread, first post, man.
-i
More pain, struggle and despair to mankind, behold: SFV - KoV XIV Edition

-
Big thanks to @"THEJAMK" for Kula as Kolin and Yuri as Sakura, @"sleepy_scrub" for B. Mary as Laura and Andy as Ibuki, @"BrutalAce" for Mai Chun - the old, but gold pun, sorry - and @"addysun" for Mature Falke - another pun? I'll see myself out, but before that I'll make a statement, if I had played Falke, I'd have beaten the lvl 8 cpu. Or if I had played Sakura to win against Mary Laura, but then I'd have to go 1x3 that'd be far worse than just my stoned game play, lol.
-
Edit.:
@"robhal" forgive me for not tagging you here to give you credits and most important, thank you for the stage, sunny days and ex invisible mod. I thought I had it copy/paste the description, it seems not, sorry my brother, can forget, even when I'm too stoned to notice what I missed.
[+] 4 users Like FvckBringeR's post

(10-22-2018, 07:42 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"Khaledantar666" it might take some time, but we're getting there. Not an easy feat to reboot such old system after all, lol.
-
@"SpanishGamer911" at the stage thread, first post, man.
-
More pain, struggle and despair to mankind, behold: SFV - KoV XIV Edition

-
Big thanks to @"THEJAMK" for Kula as Kolin and Yuri as Sakura, @"sleepy_scrub" for B. Mary as Laura and Andy as Ibuki, @"BrutalAce" for Mai Chun - the old, but gold pun, sorry - and @"addysun" for Mature Falke - another pun? I'll see myself out, but before that I'll make a statement, if I had played Falke, I'd have beaten the lvl 8 cpu. Or if I had played Sakura to win against Mary Laura, but then I'd have to go 1x3 that'd be far worse than just my stoned game play, lol.

Thanks! Sorry, i don't know why i didn't look. In the Stage area.
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]

@"Khaledantar666"
I'm speechless.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

@"Z3R0-77" Thank you very much, it seems finally I was the one who had much to say about the mod Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

@"nercm" @"FvckBringeR" It seems Blade is the best mod so far Big Grin

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/oct/.../#comments
[+] 4 users Like Khaledantar666's post

(10-23-2018, 02:49 PM)Khaledantar666 Wrote: @"nercm" @"FvckBringeR" It seems Blade is the best mod so far Big Grin

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/oct/.../#comments

We Made EventHubs...the Big Time!   Congrats man.
[+] 2 users Like nercm's post

@"Khaledantar666" I might have said before and might still sound like an arrogant fvcker, but I don't give much credit to what eventhubs and reddits say/write, but I'm assure you that I'm damn glad and somewhat even proud that you guys are finally getting the credit you deserve. There're still people who has an foul ass for a mouth that the only thing it comes out of it it's literally shit, talking about what they don't know and seem to not want to know, but you - and everyone else here - being recognized by your hard work, effort and talent makes me really, really happy for all of you. About damn and high time for this to happen, imo. So, another congratulations is in order, my friend.
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post