Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Mod Showcase

Someone ask me to do the video demonstration for my G the Bak Robber so here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYoGsgmnzBk

I am aware that not all of my mod got video demonstration from everyone (especially my stage mod) but I'm fine with that.
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Monkeygigabuster's post

Leather Falke bondage session with Mistress Falke; both by @"addysun"

And G with Q's Voice Over, by @"Mezzatsu";

Big thanks to @"Mezzatsu" for Q's dubbing, it sounds sick as hell, @"robhal" for sunny days, @"RuiDX" for removing Falke's goggles and @"addysun" for giving Falke much deserved love and great fetishist mods - you know, anyone that plays Falke is at least a masochist and there's no denying that.
-
As always, I'm the Falke getting trounced, just forgot to turn the ui back, sometimes I play like this just for the heck of it.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Credits to @"Khaledantar666" Cool
[+] 2 users Like MiChOcO's post

@"MiChOcO" Thank you very much for the video Big Grin

L'autre Akuma pour un Ultimate Grand Master, il s'est fait grave défoncer la gueule xD
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

(08-12-2018, 07:27 PM)Khaledantar666 Wrote: L'autre Akuma pour un Ultimate Grand Master, il s'est fait grave défoncer la gueule xD

Il s'est pris Crush Counter sur Crush Counter, contre Bison ça fait mal surtout que Akuma n'a pas beaucoup de vie Angel
[+] 1 user Likes MiChOcO's post

Here's a showcase of my latest mod. Ponygirl Falke. Enjoy.

Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 2 users Like addysun's post

UPDATE!!!
The latest version of this mod is here: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...5#pid10625

My next mod is out. I posted it here: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...4#pid10224

[Image: sfv___sakura_c1_pistachio_bikini__doaxvv...ck99m6.png]
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 4 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

@"sonicprogrammer"
DOA really has some great bikini collection for sure, and it's looks good (or even better) in SFV Big Grin

Btw, you should post your mod in the Custom Skin thread, as imo this thread is for posting the video (usually) that showcasing your mod.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal" Right? I'm not done giving Sakura DOA swimsuits yet. xD

Oh, I had thought about that. Then I saw Khaledantar666's Dr.Doom post was here and confused it for his mod upload share post. I'll copy the post over to that thread then.
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@"sonicprogrammer"

If you make a cowboy or casual Tina, or even a casual Mila for Sakura, I'll have to say goodbye to every girl out there and play Sakura for real. Just saying, lol.

Good work out there, man.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR" That's an interesting idea. I'll look into it.
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

I kind of feel like this mod flew under the radar with all my other stuff. So I wanted to give it a little more exposure with this showcase:

Falke - Billy Kane Cosplay

Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 2 users Like addysun's post

King's Court At Night - with White Willa, Capeless Sagat and Evil Ryu.

Did it for cookie, I mean, only to show there is now fps drop during the fight, only at the beginning with the characters intro, the usual frame freeze in KO transitions and also the usual 5fps drop when a CA is fully animated.

Capeless Sagat by @"sleepy_scrub", Evil Ryu I believe was made by Moddah, don't remember, White Willa @"Monkeygigabuster", King's Court Night Version and Invisible Ex moves @"robhal" - sorry bro, forgot to mention this at other posts.
-
Damn, it only hit me now, after posting, that it's not in 4k and I forgot to turn on the fps counter, but w/e. I think you can notice whenever a big sized fps drop, like, 10 or more would happen;
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Credits to @"THEJAMK" Cool
[+] 3 users Like MiChOcO's post

Falke Legend of Crypts Mod by Tiggie White

Also thanks to @"Monkeygigabuster" for the stage and @"robhal" for the sunny days, without it, we simply can't play anymore, lol = true story.
-
@"MiChOcO" yes, I'm quoting here 'cause only now I understood what you were saying and youtube is definitely screwing us over. I mean, I could upload three 4k videos in less then 3h and still use the interwebs to talk shit here and play online without lag on my side, not anymore and these last videos aren't even 4k. Don't know what's happening. Anyways, loved the Mika action, thanks for providing it.
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post