Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

Mod Showcase

@"FvckBringeR" Thanks a lot bro, it's always tricky to adapt manga/anime characters to SFV "semi-realistic" design so I'm very happy you like the preview Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Khaledantar666's post

Can't imagine how hard it is, but like I said, you do your magic, voodoo or w/e and the outcome it's always amazing. Still have Saber and Iron man, here. Though for some reason, I can't use Saber on Gief anymore. When you released this one, I unexpectedly was successful in swapping her with Gief and had quite the fun doing spd's with Saber, lol. It wasn't working since the last patch in s2, and I was bored of Gief, so I deleted. Now I can't swap again, lol.

Anyways, great job man. And I really liked the vfx color. If fits quite nicely, very well done, bro.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR" Saber over Zangief ??? man no wonder why the swap stopped working xD

Actually bro, you didn't see yet the VFX work Wink

@"Khaledantar666"
Can't wait to use the mod myself. Also she seems op as she is capable of holding the UFO flying saucer on her hand Big Grin

Btw bro, about that flying saucer, is it independent for this mod only or it is shared between Menat's other costumes too?

@"FvckBringeR"
What is that "Saber over Zangief" swap abomination? As Saber fan, I certainly can't approve that thing Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal" Thank you very much bro, the flying saucer/Necronomicon Persona is not shared by the other costumes and belongs only to the costume in use, just like her book in the school costume Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

@"Khaledantar666"

That neon greenish color of the suit and the necromonicon isn't vfx? I was sure it was, my man, now you got me all curious. And as @"robhal" said, it was an abomination, but really funny. Even more so 'cause we didn't mod the voice, so MUSCLE POWAH with that tiny lil' girl breaking grown men in two was quite the amusement, a shame that the other side couldn't see, lol. But like said, once Gief got too strong, I lost all interest in him, now he's strong, but not like in s2 so I thought of trying it again, and it wasn't working and I fcked so many times the swap that I don't even know how I got it working the first time.

And yea, it wasn't any kind of graceful stunt like Saber over Cammy, but I tell you guys, I laughed so hard whenever I got the ca with her. It never mattered if I won or lost, only if I could get slip some spd's and ca's, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"Khaledantar666"
Good to hear that bro Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"Khaledantar666"

Looking very good as always bro! I like the nerdy look glasses gave her Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce" Thank you very much bro, that's actually Futaba's glasses when she doesn't wear her visor:

[Image: FIGURINE-FUTABA-SAKURA.jpg?resize=760%2C380]
[+] 2 users Like Khaledantar666's post

MENAT - FUTABA SAKURA (ORACLE):

[Image: mb_by_khaledantar666-dccnkbe.png]

[Image: vZgrkIG.jpg]

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Requested By MR-PERFECT-Q8

Hello everyone,

To all Persona 5 fans, after Ann Takamaki here is Menat cosplaying Futaba Sakura in her Oracle outfit Big Grin

HIGHLIGHTS:
- Available for C1, C2, C3 and C5.
- 15 Colors.
- Color custom: Hair, Skin, Eyes, Visor, Visor lenses, Visor Light, Glasses Frame, Shirt, Pants, Wool, Fingers, Crocks, Gold Parts, Metal Parts, Joints.
- 5 Variants:
   * Visor On.
   * Glasses, Visor Up.
   * Glasses, No Visor.
   * No Glasses, Visor Up.
   * No Glasses, No Visor.
- Physics: The hair sports 100 bones, each strand of hair is rigged and animated individually.
- Replaces Crystal Ball with the Necronomicon Persona (Optional)
- VFX: Green Necronomicon Futaba Sakura VFX (Optional)
- 4K textures.
- AO maps: RayTrace Constant QMC 128 samples.

And much more...

COLORS SHOWCASE:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

4K SCREENSHOTS
[+] 9 users Like Khaledantar666's post

@"Khaledantar666"
Another neat mod, congrats Kal.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

@"Khaledantar666" It's Epic! EPIC!!! >_<*
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@"Z3R0-77" Thanks a lot Big Grin

@"sonicprogrammer" Thank you so much bro! Hope you like the VFX too ^^
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

How it is possible making mods like this,all this features and changes . Watch and learn capcom corp,right? Smile  Awesome,like always.
[+] 2 users Like Rapidstar's post

@"Rapidstar" Thank you very much Smile