Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

SC VI - Mod Requests

Existing equips simple modifications:

Pegasus Celada - Pegasus Helm = Remove the pegasus statue from the top of the helmet

Nightmare´s SCVI Armor = straighten the spike from the armor plate

Cervantes Helm from SCV

Best regards

Is it possible for anyone to edit the 2D character portraits in the game? I'd love to see modified versions of Seong Mi-na and Tira's portraits that reflect the "bra-less" mods for the characters, or similar touches.

Some more requests

Tales of (Graces, Berseria, etc) costumes/hair/weapons
Tokyo Mew Mew costumes/hair/weapons
Nightmare's squid sword
Ika Musume costume & hair

Requests if possible:

Increase the length of long hair style(female) back of the head to about princess long(while keeping the hair front of the head the same style)

Humble request:

Stewardess uniform from SCV.

Hi. I have a request for a mod. I would like someone to make a mod where you can custom color your weapons in the libra of souls mode. I am willing to pay as long as it is a price we can both agree on. If you have any further questions or want to discuss details further such as payment, please email me. rickcachet@gmail.com. My name is Joe

Request: Anyone able to make the Colossus race actually look more like statues - For example, female Colossus with some form of non-moving hair and anatomically correct body details? You know, like actual ancient statues.

Can anyone restore the pubic area of the new, skimpy Holy Knight armor to its former glory? They've turned the front of the bottoms into something more akin to a bikini bottom, but originally there was just a small strap of cloth over the pubic area, and it resembled a bottomless outfit with that dangling bit of cloth.

Different Yoshimitsu skin color and or change Yoshimitsu eye color.

[Image: ninja_gaiden_sigma_2_wallpaper_1_by_nick...dpvXEKOFwk]
Do you take requests?

Got idea's here. I hope one of you talented guys is interested. I think the girls of "Ninja Gaidenn" and "Dead or Alive" that use weapons should be in "Soul Calibur 6."

Rachel in particular seems like a lost opportunity that is begging for someone to take advantage of by bringing her into the game using Zasalamels' fighting style. I would say Astaroth, but Rachel just does not move in that distinctly hulking way that Astaroth does and I don't like it.

I have created some budget versions of these characters in my games using creation modes and while I was fairly proud of them at first, I can see that they are kind of meh... compared to what a talented modder could do if he ripped assets out of other games with a model ripper and then plugged them in.
So I think one of you guys should start taking this project on. Its a great idea and its begging you to do it. Come on, It will be awesome DUDE! These girls deserve a chance to be in Soul Calibur 6.

Oh and if I was not clear the girls are; "Rachel" the fiend hunter, "Ayane" the kunoichi, "Momiji" the shrine maiden, and "Kasumi" the other kunoichi.

I am willing to Patreon to make this happen by the way so let me know if this sounds like something you would be willing to work on for money.

[Image: kasumi_render__wo3u__by_nick311_de5ymbl-...iIZcNQ3qA0]https://www.loverslab.com/topic/154420-s...mod-ideas/

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Another idea for a battleground music mod for the 2 Japanese stages in SC6 would be to swap out the soundtracks for these 2 tracks here;

"Go the Distance" for Murakumo Shrine Grounds 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-gWxX5wBNw

"Ninja Gaiden theme" for Gairyu Isle  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdjX6cE...Ik&index=2

I'd like something like Xianghua's Soul Calibur for Hwang, as his weapons are a little too chonky for my liking. Though more sleek swords replacing more of his weapons would be nice, too.

This one should be easy to do!

My request is a mod that hides Astaroth exposed heart.

I saw mods that consist of hiding stuff already, like 2b robot pet.

Hello I'm not sure if this thread is still active but if possible I would like to make a 2 simple request that relates to the lizardman race.

1st is to kinda get rid horns on the back of the head and make it look like the one in SC 2 here is a pic of it you case you need
https://soulcalibur.fandom.com/wiki/Liza...anscii.jpg

2nd I would like the armor for the race that you find in libra of souls to be available in cas. I don't want the lesser lizard man I just want the armor for the race.

I think it'd be awesome to see more classic costumes brought back as CDLC (mainly SC4 ones) such as Talim, Maxi, Astaroth, Taki, Xianghua and so on. (Mainly looking for Talim's right now, though).