Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SC VI - General And Technical Discussion Thread

Similar with the same thread in SFV, talk everything SC VI related non-modding stuff you want to share and discus .

@"robhal"

I got a question man been playing this game for a while i was at about ~2500 RP when suddenly when i jumped into the next match i was shocked to find that its 0 RP 
WHAT HAPPENED HERE??? I got robbed
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)

(10-21-2018, 07:21 PM)Ecchi Gamer Wrote: @"robhal"

I got a question man been playing this game for a while i was at about ~2500 RP when suddenly when i jumped into the next match i was shocked to find that its 0 RP 
WHAT HAPPENED HERE??? I got robbed
 Same thing happened to me, I believe RP is based on that character, or created character. So if you change characters or maybe even change weapons styles of your created character your RP will be 0. However switching back to your “high” RP character should still have the RP. Not 100% sure.

@"TheHonnSolo"

I had assumed that rp was saved with the particular character style and i don't remember exactly i also changed the weapon and fighting style but then return to the previous one but rp ....[Image: giphy.gif]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[+] 1 user Likes Ecchi Gamer's post

The first char from Season Pass (remember, Tira isn't part of SP), and also a guest char from other game

[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

I'm so happy they added 2B to the game!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]

Just came to say that Sonic Foxx just won the first official SC6 tournament, the Canada Cup this saturday. Didn't expect him to play it, but he went and won, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

@"robhal"

Tira is part of the Season Pass.

@"bbb"
I base on what I see in this pic
[Image: SCVI_DE_Art_New.png?t=1540390529]

It says "Tira is Season Pass Bonus char" (also written in the Steam store page too), I interpret that she is just a DLC char included as bonus if we buy the Season Pass (according to Steam store page, the SP only includes Playable Char A (it's 2B as we already know), Playable Char B and Playable Char C).

Btw bro, you chance your avatar pic again, this time it's Ciri. The pic is very cute imo Smile

It seems that ATM I am the only SFV modder who try to mod SCVI
Edt: Gotta save money to buy season pass for this game
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@"robhal"

Most likely, their original intent was to have her as a season pass only character, not buyable separately, but due to the backlash, they made her available separately and said what they meant by bonus character, was that if you were to buy the season pass instead of all the season pass dlc separately, you will save enough money that tira will technically be free.

Thanks Smile it was ciri before too.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"bbb"
I see, thanks for the explanation.

Oh right, I forgot it. And also thanks for the full pic you posted in off-topic thread Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(10-29-2018, 09:45 AM)Monkeygigabuster Wrote: It seems that ATM I am the only SFV modder who try to mod SCVI
@"Monkeygigabuster"

Hm.....Yes you are but don't worry not for long  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Ecchi Gamer's post

@robhal can please create stage modding thread for SCVI beforehand
I will post new stage mod tonight
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Monkeygigabuster's post

Controls have messed up

I installed a bunch of mods and suddenly my games controls went bonkers and its fairly unplayable now.

The controls always press more than one button when i try to press only one. So if i try to hit A it grabs them instead. It was working fine before, but now I cant even play the game without mods without this issue being there. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling but it did not fix it. Has anyone had this issue happen to them? Do you have a solution? Can you point me in the right direction to fix it? Got any ideas? Let me know please....

Downloaded Soul Calibur 6 from Steam on the PC

Mod manager by fluffyquack: https://www.nexusmods.com/soulcaliburvi/mods/20

The problem occurred after plugging in several mods from

Segadordelinks' SC6 Mods

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=546

Almost all of these mods had to do with causing female character's clothes to become destroyable. YAY!

I would assume the issue has something to do with his mods but none of his mods should mess with the controls. I don't know what to think about that.

I also had some mods from Game Banana

https://gamebanana.com/games/6736

and Nexus mods

https://www.nexusmods.com/soulcaliburvi

but they didn't cause this I don't think.

I was using a ps4 controller using DS4Windows

https://ds4windows.en.softonic.com/

The controller has never worked without annoying issues but at least it generally worked correctly before.

Any help you could give me would be appreciated if you know anything about the issue at all. Thanks.