Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Share your CaS custom character in here

@"robhal"

its all thanks to the save edit tool Wink
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"bbb"

Motherfvcker, my SFV luck seems to be spreading to other games as well now. But I'll try again, will swap to 2B face and add some horns, too. Because I'm pissed, lol. My succubus girl looks lovely with a tail, thanks my man.
-
@"robhal"

Actually, most of the CaS I've created, including this one, are based off characters from my own book that I was writing before getting sick, so I don't know if it's actually creativity since they were relatively speaking already done, but thanks ^^
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"

You're welcome Smile

Hopefully it will work this time.

If you haven't seen it, I posted different examples of what the tool can do here

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...0#pid17600

@"FvckBringeR"
I suppose your book don't have pic/screenshot of the CaS char you mentioned, right? That's why I said that you guys' creativity level is really awesome and off the chart imo because you bro could write book and then translate the character you have in your book to reality with CaS feature in SC game, then for @"bbb" I don't even need to mention about whatever mods he had been making in SFxT, DOA5, SFV, and now SC6 with its CaS feature.

If you want to compare with me (in term of creativity level), mine is really suck as usually in any games that feature character customization (such as The Sims, Dark Souls, Dragon Age, and now SC6) I only take one the base chars and just modify it a little here & there and I already call it done lol (I also want to confess that in the past I even asked @"BrutalAce" to make me a nice looking char in Dark Souls and Dragon Age, really).
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal" thanks for the kind words, but being sincerely honest here, Dark Souls and Dragon Age have awful customization, I could never make a beautiful elf in DA - even though in it's own lore they're the most attractive race out there, especially the females, you can't ever make one good looking without at least five mods - believe me, I've tried and played all trilogy more than I can count. DS you can more or less, but then you'd be able to guess why I have almost 1k hours on them, mostly spent on character customization and choosing what armor'd look the best while having some magical protection, lol.
-
@"bbb" do I need to install/extract the tool in the game folder or I can do it wherever?

I put mine in the game install folder, for the sake of keeping things together... but you can put it anywhere really.
[+] 2 users Like BboiSera's post

@"FvckBringeR"

Like BboiSera said, you can put it anywhere. I keep mine in a folder in my documents.

@"bbb", @"BboiSera", @"robhal" finally got it, but only after moving/extracting to the main game folder, naming mod tool just so I know what's that about some time in the near future - old man stuff, you know.

I think she's mad that took me so long to "finish" her finest details, lol.

[Image: SC6-Alana1.jpg]

Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:

And this one was taken with @"bbb" in mind, since it's his favorite win pose

[Image: SC6-Alana2.jpg]

Changes: horns and their size, tail and it's size, both "underwears" and 2B face in original/custom creation. Also changed the weapon's FX, but I'll leave that for another time. Thanks a lot for the help guys, was really hanging there without knowing what to do, I really appreciate the patience and consideration. ^^

@"FvckBringeR"

looking good, glad you got it working Smile

yeah, that is my favorite pose, but from the other side Tongue

Sooooo sharing these to the DA group Smile nice work.

@"bbb" Yea, but unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to see much as shown with the back shot I posted, her armor is in the way, for core values, lol. Thanks man.
-
@"BboiSera" be my guest, just be so kind as to give the proper credits, especially to the modders.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post