@"bbb"
That's a superhero from DC, right? Nice bro Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

Thanks Smile yes, she is

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"FvckBringeR" @"robhal"

Just found out we can easily share custom characters with fluffy Quacks tool, and there is a site where we can upload them, and download them to add to your game.

http://cascards.ajewelofrarity.com/post/list

I added some of mine already

http://cascards.ajewelofrarity.com/post/...er_id=77/1
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"
Oh, nice to see that we now have that CaS sharing stuff, that man @"FluffyQuack" is surely one of the legend in modding scenes.

Thanks bro, when I finally get hold of my own SC6 game later, I will be sure to check out all of your CaS Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

He sure is Smile

I used up all 100 of my CAS slots, but only uploaded a fraction of them Tongue

@"FvckBringeR"

@"robhal"

It gets even better, with his tool, we can use main character faces for our custom characters. I was able to use Amy's face on my Adult Amy CAS

[Image: dd4pqwh-b4e0bc3b-0cbf-448f-88d8-5cb5a8c3b49e.jpg]

This one is not mine, but someone used 2B's face to make A2 CAS

[Image: giV2oB3.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb" they all look awesome, holy shit! And what's this? No twintails in one of'em? And man, already did all 100? I think I might've done 5 at best. lol; still. haven't beaten the game yet, despite wanting to... T__T

This month and the other will be tough with a lot of medical stuff, don't know if I'll have fortitude to play fighting games or more demanding ones, maybe I get to play Gwent or Thronebreaker, got them both real cheap on the last day of a sale, at least in SC6 my luck doesn't suck so bad, hahaha.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"

Thanks Smile Well its the same hair, but just the broken state. Though hair breaking doesn't work on CAS, but hopefully a mod can fix that. yup all 100, but its most gothic tira variations Tongue . I finished the libra of souls mode recently. Not planning a second playthrough for the dark side, its way to long.

Gwent and thronebreaker are good, and easy to play with using only a mouse Smile

@"bbb" and here I was thinking what kind of black magick voodoo spell someone cursed you, lol.
-
Yea, I tried Thronebreaker a little, liked how they added and portrayed Maeve, she was always interesting things to say and some feel about her, but the books never truly explored her as a whole, so seeing it now it's pretty nice. But I'm still playing on controller, maybe Gwent I can go with kb+mouse, though I'm not very sure about that as well, lol.
-
It's long as hell, I still haven't beat the bad path yet - but I'm doing almost every single mission, so there's that, too. Have no idea if I'll ever get to the good one, even though I did create a char. just for that path.

@"FvckBringeR"

As you know I haven't read the books, so I'm not sure but I think there was only one book moment in the game, while rest is original script by CDPR. And really, kb+mouse isn't needed, just mouse only Tongue

well there are some missions that spawn indefinitely, so I only did the ones that had a character or silhouette icon on it.

@"bbb" oh, I knew that, and it's the reason I liked having Maeve in the game - by the way, CDPR took inspiration in the war that was happening to write this Thronebreaker plot, just like they did in Assaassin of Kings, the first Witcher that seems more like a rewrite of the whole saga, just very simplified and with a male kid instad Ciri - the really one they wrote mostly "alone" is their more successful game yet, the irony, lol. So I'm kinda hyped, soon will hit the game for real.
-
Yea, I'm doing this now, but by then, I was doing every single one just to lvl up and get money "faster", that's certainly not happening anymore.

WAR Vader  :o)

I have been putting my creations on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/bboisera

Mahoosive kudos to the modders whose efforts I use, as part of my creations.

[Image: cas_soulcalibur6_warvader_starwars_bbois...M-Rwu-WMUc]

This is Boltz, he's a 100% stock Terminator , Ver 1.01 zero DLC   Smile

[Image: cas_soulcalibur6_t850_terminator_bboiser...aGmyM-R0vQ]
[+] 3 users Like BboiSera's post

Wait, what relation is he again ??

[Image: cas_soulcalibur6_spaceballs_darkhelmet_b...piyTpnJAuk]

More here: https://www.deviantart.com/soulcalibur-casplay/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes BboiSera's post

@"bbb" it worked, it was that other file that I haven't seen such was my excitement, lol.

[Image: Alana.jpg]

Now my succubi army is happy and ready with their footwear. Maybe I can finish libra? Thanks for the help and for keeping an eye out, really ^^