Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A gap between player one and two

Question 
[Image: streetfighterv_by_mayorre-dco2roj.jpg]

Does anyone have any idea what this gap is?  pivot?  collision? it happens on Sakura and Ibuki, why they are so special?
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 1 user Likes TiggieWhite's post

@"TiggieWhite"
Ask @"sonicprogrammer" for that issue because his earlier Sakura mods have such issue too but later he can fix it.

Also want to tell you since I am here anyway, it seems there is transparency issue with the hairs in your Marie Rose mods (so far I see it in the first two earlier mods, haven't tested the latest two yet) as I described in my swap mod thread
Quote:Then about the issue "Part of her head (just above the X X hairclips) is invisible", I have tested both the original mod and the swap in my game, and I can see that too. Apparently it also happens on the original mod, not just the swap; and that's because the hairs don't have proper transparency (according to my knowledge) as if you use both the original mod and the swap together then you make both jump up, you will see that the hairs are behind the lifebar (that's the sign of improper transparency issue) as all objects are supposed to be in front of the lifebar (just look at Abigail, for example).
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(09-30-2018, 03:50 AM)robhal Wrote: @"TiggieWhite"
Ask @"sonicprogrammer" for that issue because his earlier Sakura mods have such issue too but later he can fix it.

Also want to tell you since I am here anyway, it seems there is transparency issue with the hairs in your Marie Rose mods (so far I see it in the first two earlier mods, haven't tested the latest two yet) as I described in my swap mod thread
Quote:Then about the issue "Part of her head (just above the X X hairclips) is invisible", I have tested both the original mod and the swap in my game, and I can see that too. Apparently it also happens on the original mod, not just the swap; and that's because the hairs don't have proper transparency (according to my knowledge) as if you use both the original mod and the swap together then you make both jump up, you will see that the hairs are behind the lifebar (that's the sign of improper transparency issue) as all objects are supposed to be in front of the lifebar (just look at Abigail, for example).

@"sonicprogrammer"
Hello, a little bit help here~~ Wink

@"robhal"
i've fixed 70% of it, looks better now (except MARIE C24, i didn't update that one) . 
To make a long story short, the transparent material of SFV sucks, much worse than DOA5.

>---<
[+] 3 users Like TiggieWhite's post

@"TiggieWhite" Sure. I was able to fix this thanks to @"BrutalAce"'s help. My issue was that I was using the new version of the IO_Scene FBX script that came with blender ver. 2.79. He sent me a link to the old one that you must REPLACE (make a backup and then delete and replace with the old script) in blender's install directory. This is the link he gave me: https://mega.nz/#!W91xSBZS!lfzU7TY0BwVjo...qEOvkXvvlU

Then he told me to make sure these were like so when I go to export to fbx (I had been doing some things wrong):

1. Foward should be "Z Foward" and Up should be "-Y up"

2. Smoothing should be "Edge"

3. Add Leaf Bones should be "Unchecked"

Finally, I also had to upscale 39.3708 upon importing it into UE4. You may not need to scale, but I did. If you need to scale down, maybe try 0.393708.

I hope this works for you. And simply LOVE!!! your mods btw. Keep up the pro mods, man! Smile
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 3 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

(09-30-2018, 05:18 AM)sonicprogrammer Wrote: @"TiggieWhite" Sure. I was able to fix this thanks to @"BrutalAce"'s help. My issue was that I was using the new version of the IO_Scene FBX script that came with blender ver. 2.79. He sent me a link to the old one that you must REPLACE (make a backup and then delete and replace with the old script) in blender's install directory. This is the link he gave me: https://mega.nz/#!W91xSBZS!lfzU7TY0BwVjo...qEOvkXvvlU

Then he told me to make sure these were like so when I go to export to fbx (I had been doing some things wrong):

1. Foward should be "Z Foward" and Up should be "-Y up"

2. Smoothing should be "Edge"

3. Add Leaf Bones should be "Unchecked"

Finally, I also had to upscale 39.3708 upon importing it into UE4. You may not need to scale, but I did. If you need to scale down, maybe try 0.393708.

I hope this works for you. And simply LOVE!!! your mods btw. Keep up the pro mods, man! Smile

@"sonicprogrammer"
AHAHA, my ue4 engine crashed when i try to reimport the fbx mesh which i exported in the way you said. so, i can't tell if it works or not. i'll try it next time.
thank you very much for your help.
you are a Sakura Fan right? Looking forward to your next Sakura mod. Wink

>---<

@"TiggieWhite" You're welcome. ^_^

You know, if the screen just took a long time to load, I bet it didn't actually crash. Like that blinking part in the top-right corner of UE4 stopped mid-animation. Mine looked like it crashed too, but that's because it took a long time trying to adjust the scaling factor I mentioned. If you scale it properly, the load time won't be a problem. With that old IO_scene_fbx, I had been needing to scale all of my models down by 0.393708. After using the new IO_scene_fbx, I needed to scale them up by 39.3708. Don't get why, but..

You seem to be going through the same steps I went through at first, so I'm sure you can get it to work. I also did some dumb things like forgetting to export the armature or not tweaking the export settings.

Yeah, been a Sakura fan since MvC2 when I first learned about her. I actually just started another mod today, so it shouldn't be too long before my next release. ^^
Paypal || DeviantArt 

(09-30-2018, 06:34 AM)sonicprogrammer Wrote: @"TiggieWhite" You're welcome. ^_^

You know, if the screen just took a long time to load, I bet it didn't actually crash. Like that blinking part in the top-right corner of UE4 stopped mid-animation. Mine looked like it crashed too, but that's because it took a long time trying to adjust the scaling factor I mentioned. If you scale it properly, the load time won't be a problem. With that old IO_scene_fbx, I had been needing to scale all of my models down by 0.393708. After using the new IO_scene_fbx, I needed to scale them up by 39.3708. Don't get why, but..

You seem to be going through the same steps I went through at first, so I'm sure you can get it to work. I also did some dumb things like forgetting to export the armature or not tweaking the export settings.

Yeah, been a Sakura fan since MvC2 when I first learned about her. I actually just started another mod today, so it shouldn't be too long before my next release. ^^

well, good talk, now i really don't wanna fix that problem anymore... It sounds very troublesome... i think i should just let it go, not big issue to me anyway  Undecided

>---<

@"TiggieWhite" It's not so bad. Just need to be patient and come back at it when you feel like it. This is just another case of if 1 thing isn't perfect, it just won't work. And I'm sure it's just a small tweak. I encourage you to go ahead and try it again later. I think it'll work if you do the scaling thing. Let me know if you need help with this issue again.
Paypal || DeviantArt 

(09-30-2018, 08:14 AM)sonicprogrammer Wrote: @"TiggieWhite" It's not so bad. Just need to be patient and come back at it when you feel like it. This is just another case of if 1 thing isn't perfect, it just won't work. And I'm sure it's just a small tweak. I encourage you to go ahead and try it again later. I think it'll work if you do the scaling thing. Let me know if you need help with this issue again.

OK, you are so sweet. like robhal  Big Grin

>---<
[+] 2 users Like TiggieWhite's post

This issue happens because your fbx doesn’t have proper scaling
You need to  select the armature only and then change the scale in the from 0.025 to 1 as shown:
[Image: screenshot__8__by_brutalace-dbvn00s.png]
After that save your fbx (remember to use fbx export plugin 2.74)
[Image: screenshot__5__by_brutalace-dbvbctr.png]
When you import the new fbx in ue4 just use default scale(1.00)
Only Sakura,Ibuki,Nadeshiko and Akuma needs proper scaling in order to avoid 2p error scaling
I figured out this issue thanks to @BrutalAce
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

(09-30-2018, 04:03 PM)Monkeygigabuster Wrote: This issue happens because your fbx doesn’t have proper scaling
You need to  select the armature only and then change the scale in the from 0.025 to 1 as shown:

After that save your fbx (remember to use fbx export plugin 2.74)

When you import the new fbx in ue4 just use default scale(1.00)
Only Sakura,Ibuki,Nadeshiko and Akuma needs proper scaling in order to avoid 2p error scaling
I figured out this issue thanks to @BrutalAce
Wow, that's simply awesome, thank you very much. Heart

@"sonicprogrammer" 
Hey look, his way is 39.3708 times easier than yours    [Image: u_2940472471_1783463970_fm_214_gp_0.jpg]

>---<

@"TiggieWhite"

... ^^; (The more you know..)

xD

I was onto something at least. The scaling. lol
Thanks for the update! Smile

Btw, love Kuroneko, but I gotta give it to Kirino.
Paypal || DeviantArt 

(09-30-2018, 03:31 AM)提吉·懷特 Wrote: [Image: streetfighterv_by_mayorre-dco2roj.jpg]

有誰知道這個差距是什麼?樞?碰撞?它發生在櫻花和茨城,為什麼它們如此特別?

請問您這樣的模組怎麼製作!!!  可以教我嗎?!

How do you make a module like this!!! Can you teach me?!