Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Create Modder Base Street Fighter V AE Dojo Stage?

Hey guys!

So today as mentioned by @"robhal" in a previous thread is the release of the new Dojo Stage for SFVAE. See the following for details: http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger...ptember-25

In the regards to this I was wondering if anyone was interesting in creating a Modder Base dojo for fun? I thought just as another way for the members here to interact while using their favorite mods.

[Image: 83982568984a94922a6d8fa97a6a6066.png?v=202200]
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 2 users Like ShodaiDerio's post

I'm in the process of making a Dojo but stuck at the name of a dojo so I'm fine with making a MB dojo
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Darth Jazza's post

@"Darth Jazza"
Great, I think that would be a cool idea!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 2 users Like ShodaiDerio's post

That is a fun idea indeed, you guys are bright! Smile
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

It will be convenient for stage modder like me
I really want to mod those dojo item but you have unlock the item from the dojo in order to display
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

I want to join too, so please pick the cool name, okay? But I am okay too if the dojo name is like "Modder Base" Smile
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

"Street Modders" dojo sounds fine to me
I got nearly 200k FM that hasn't been spent
Gotta burn 100k in fighting chance to unlock those dojo item
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

Well it turns out you can't make multiple dojo's so while I have one it doesn't have the ModdersBase name on it. But here is the Dojo I created https://twitter.com/BlueSfv I don't see direct links to join on the site used to make it but this link should work. If it doesnt work here's the proper site for it https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/dojo/pro...ueJadeDojo and while I'm at it here's a discord link so we have the option for a more viable communication method https://discord.gg/fgxKnJA.
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post

One question, can we still create our own dojo while at the same time we have joined other people's dojo?

For example, I join the @"Darth Jazza"'s Blue Jade dojo (not yet though, as I am still downloading the update), but I still want to make my own dojo just for fun.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

Honestly, I have no idea I'm just figuring this stuff out as I go lol, If not that's kind of disappointing
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post

@"Darth Jazza" and @"robhal" I can't enter my boy's dojo and probably 'cause I have my own.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

So far I haven't created my dojo or joined other people's dojo yet, but it seems that we can only choose one or another.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@FvckBringeR that's F%#king stupid why would they restrict it to one dojo

@"robhal" and @"Darth Jazza" Yea, much like in real life dojos, you belong only to one, you must abandon yours first if you intend to join another's. That's my justification of why we can't do both nor join more, but it's a bs justification, just making it clear where my opinion stands. Unfortunately, I'm not about to abandon my fucbringer - yea, capcom censured me again - dojo, such a good name, can't abandon that, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

So how is the consensus here regarding the dojo, making our own dojo or join someone's dojo? I am in dillema here whether I go making my own (haven't decided the name yet) or join someone's else that can represent our modding scene in this forum here and also StreetModders group too.