Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Stage Mods

@"Pecolexou"
I see, then that logo mod should can be used together with the TRN stage swap mod I referred earlier as they are not conflicting each other.

If you want to extract the loose files from pak file, please see the thread below
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=432

And glad to see you enjoy my swap mods. You're welcome as well Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(06-09-2020, 09:31 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Pecolexou"
I see, then that logo mod should can be used together with the TRN stage swap mod I referred earlier as they are not conflicting each other.

If you want to extract the loose files from pak file, please see the thread below
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=432

And glad to see you enjoy my swap mods. You're welcome as well Smile

Thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for ! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Pecolexou's post

(05-25-2020, 10:02 AM)robhal Wrote: @"raulzoro"
I can do so for all stages, but there is a reason of why I put it to "only replace Alt & DLC Stages". That's because all the base game stages (eg. Bustling Side Street, Kanzuki Estate, etc) have the additional gimmick called "stage KO transition" (eg. in Bustling Side Street stage when we defeat the opponent near the right edge of the stage, he/she will be slammed into the bus). My only concern is that if we use mod to replace these base game stages with the DLC stages, there is possibility that the game will crash if we somehow trigger the transition and the worst of all that if you happen to play the online matches, thus the crash will probably make you as "rage quit" Now after hearing my reason and you understand the risk (aka "no blaming me or the mod if something bad happens"), okay then I will make them later.

Helloo @"robhal" , me again   =D
Any news about this?

@"raulzoro"
Kind of forget about your request here in the middle of real-life activities, sorry. I try to remember and make them asap later.

Hi @"robhal" ! How are you ? Smile

I have a question for you.
As you know, I got a logo modded CPT 2019 stage (as a pak file) that I wanted to swap over the training stage.
And I just want to know if what I did is good or should it make the game crash ?

1) First I converted the pak file as you explained in your step by step tutorial. Then I got a new "StreetFighterV" folder with a "Stage" folder inside.
2) I made a copy of your "RingOfJusticeCPT2019_swap_to_TRN" folder that I called "nevermind_RingOfJusticeCPT2019_swap_to_TRN"
3) In that "nevermind_RingOfJusticeCPT2019_swap_to_TRN" I deleted the "Stage" folder and I replaced it by the other "Stage" folder I obtained in the 1st step.

Is it all good or did I make a mistake ? I made a few tests and it worked most of the time except once when my game crashed.
So I wanted to know if it was just a coincidence or if I did something wrong ? If so, what else should I do please ?

Thank you for your answer Smile

@"Pecolexou"
Like I said before, both the "RingOfJusticeCPT2019_swap_to_TRN" and your CPT 2019 stage logo mod don't conflict each others so you don't need to do anything complicated except just installing them as usual.

Now I know you want to use Fluffy Mod Manager to install your CPT 2019 stage logo mod but it comes as pak mod, right? So here is what you do:
1) First I converted the pak file as you explained in your step by step tutorial. Then I got a new "StreetFighterV" folder with a "Stage" folder inside. --> this is correct
2) Then you make a new folder (for example: S14_Pecolexou) and move that StreetFighterV folder gotten from step 1 into it.
3) Done, now you can copy that "S14_Pecolexou" folder into FMM mod folder and proceed to install it as usual.

@"raulzoro"
It's done, here you are
https://www.mediafire.com/file/p7etch16q...ck.7z/file

(06-13-2020, 02:38 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Pecolexou"
Like I said before, both the "RingOfJusticeCPT2019_swap_to_TRN" and your CPT 2019 stage logo mod don't conflict each others so you don't need to do anything complicated except just installing them as usual.

Now I know you want to use Fluffy Mod Manager to install your CPT 2019 stage logo mod but it comes as pak mod, right? So here is what you do:
1) First I converted the pak file as you explained in your step by step tutorial. Then I got a new "StreetFighterV" folder with a "Stage" folder inside. --> this is correct
2) Then you make a new folder (for example: S14_Pecolexou) and move that StreetFighterV folder gotten from step 1 into it.
3) Done, now you can copy that "S14_Pecolexou" folder into FMM mod folder and proceed to install it as usual.

@"raulzoro"
It's done, here you are

Oh I see !! Sorry I didn't understand what you meant before haha.
It works fine now, thank you so much ^^
[+] 1 user Likes Pecolexou's post

(06-13-2020, 02:38 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Pecolexou"

@"raulzoro"
It's done, here you are

Thanks a lot! Mesmerized
[+] 1 user Likes raulzoro's post

(06-05-2020, 03:21 PM)Monkeygigabuster Wrote: SFVCE stage The Grid with Banner
[Image: ddyry7u-fe3ab02d-f81d-4886-8701-ee7a8dd0d854.png]

Replace the Grid
Include both MM version and Paks version in the download pack
If you want to modify the banner,ask someone else to do it

Enjoy
https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabuster/art/SFVCE-stage-The-Grid-with-Banner-844471290
exactly, like this but i want my logo to be on background in png format, how to do that man ?

Photo 
I made a Low Spec Mod that strips assets on stages, it's basically the same concept that Robhal has with his Grid replace and Fewer Gimmicks mods (Thanks Robhal for the inspiration!), but tailored it to myself. I literally just stripped everything I didn't want just so I won't get the fans on my potato laptop go crazy. Most significant GPU usage changes was removing entire meshes, post processing and with .ini files

Updated to Ver 05.040
- Added Ring of Prosperity

Downloads are here:
https://mega.nz/folder/gu40RCLJ#4NrcnG0tqs6_KrPJvlnohw

Demonstration of what each .pak looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC75cO0DPYg

[Image: G1UJ75v.png]
Stripped all gimmicks/npc's, no FX

[Image: HIvJK3x.png]
Stripped materials

[Image: PHej1ey.png]
No KO transition assets

[Image: w69Qh2b.png]
Removed everything except floors

[Image: pY7EbHU.png]
And messed with .ini files. Render scale low enough to see stun bar

The end result was from 95% GPU usage to around 40%. Goes lower when resolution is made smaller and floors removed, but I didn't need to go that far personally

I have several pak files that has more and more things stripped, the video and description shows them. The PotatoCE-5.pak is only for the base stages with KO transitions, i made it to side with Robhal's Grid Replace DLC/Alt stages mod whenever I want to use Grid for everything else. 
All stages have been modded like this, including CPT. I even stripped the character select screen because my laptop was still going working on that.
Been playing online with it for a while, no desyncs. So it seems good so far

I'm not really a modder, this is my first mod ever and I can definitely say modders have it rough, props to you guys! This was tedious and boring to do LOL, but had to do it for my potato!
[+] 1 user Likes FGCdraft's post

@"FGCdraft"
Very nice mod for people who have trouble running the game in full spec and need some framerate improvement. I have added the mod to the first post so people can see it.

Ring of Prosperity!! Already waiting the mods hahaha, stage looks awesome

Ring of Prosperity stage
[+] 1 user Likes raulzoro's post

(08-27-2017, 08:28 AM)robhal Wrote: CPT Stages - No Gimmick NPCs & Sunny Days
Now it includes all CPT stages (four so far)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tlomrk6usd...bhal%29.7z

Show ContentCPT 2016:

Show ContentCPT 2017:

Show ContentCPT 2018:

Show ContentCPT 2019:

Your Mods Are The Best Man.
All Time Favorite Modder
[+] 1 user Likes NoMiiAegis's post

Heart 
(06-29-2020, 07:41 PM)FGCdraft Wrote: I made a Low Spec Mod that strips assets on stages, it's basically the same concept that Robhal has with his Grid replace and Fewer Gimmicks mods (Thanks Robhal for the inspiration!), but tailored it to myself. I literally just stripped everything I didn't want just so I won't get the fans on my potato laptop go crazy.
I'm not really a modder, this is my first mod ever and I can definitely say modders have it rough, props to you guys! This was tedious and boring to do LOL, but had to do it for my potato!

@"FGCdraft" as someone who finally got a potato work laptop with meager graphics, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

These mods really made the difference between being able to run it on this laptop at all, particularly since it only has 2 gigs of video ram and is running the game through Steam Proton on Linux.

The only change I would ask for, if possible, is if you could produce a 2.5 pack that replace the really heavy, un-modable stages, such as Abigail's Metro City, with the training stage.

Pack 2 is great, but when that Abi's stage comes up (perhaps because of how large it is in game area?), my system also goes from near 60fps to high 40s. I'm not sure how many more stages fit this pattern, but it'd be a shame to not be able to enjoy the awesome-ness of pack 2 because of it.

Thanks so much.  Awesome work.

(07-21-2020, 04:10 PM)raulzoro Wrote: Ring of Prosperity!! Already waiting the mods hahaha, stage looks awesome

Ring of Prosperity stage

hahahaah yeah. i am also waiting for that stage mod. stage looks really good.