Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Stage Mods

I have updated some stage mods to v2.060 game.

TRN stage related swap mod pack
UPDATE: Both mod packs now include the English Manor stage (S03)
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...224#pid224

Sunny Days lighting mod
UPDATE: Adds the English Manor stage
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...226#pid226
NOTE: Now the archive contains the "Stage Code References" text file which is useful for someone who doesn't want the certain stage to have the Sunny Days mod effect by deleting the unwanted file/folder and then reinstall / repack the mod again.

Fewer Gimmicks
UPDATE: Adds English Manor stage, and now also remove all sheep in NZL stage
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...229#pid229
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal" Nice work as usual Wink
[+] 1 user Likes MiChOcO's post

Thank you very much, Rob. Everything's working and the new lighting is amazing, man. Thank you!
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Hey question

You remember a while ago, a guy made a bunch of stage mods where he essentially removed large chunks of the stage for lower spec rigs. I was a fan of how he it made some of the stages looked rather than actually needing it. DId that guy ever make anymore?

@"Village"
You mean the guy who made the mod below, right?
THE POTATO PROJECT EFFECT v1.10 (for low end PC spec)

He is also a member here, the username is @"AkumaXDragonS".

(09-30-2017, 08:04 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Village"

yep, and thanks it seems he updated it

I liked how it made some of the levels cool
[+] 1 user Likes Village's post

So is it possible to get MvC:I stages modded into SFV?

(09-30-2017, 05:16 PM)Village Wrote:

I try to update my mod ... But my old pc not help me ... I just open sfv for test and fatal error and blue screen Sad so i cant test sorry ... I really want to update but i dont have the options for make it again Sad

(10-02-2017, 09:13 PM)AkumaXDragonS Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 05:16 PM)Village Wrote:

I try to update my mod ... But my old pc not help me ... I just open sfv for test and fatal error and blue screen Sad so i cant test sorry ... I really want to update but i dont have the options for make it again Sad

Oh wow, Well I hope you can solve your computer troubles. Not because of SFV, but blue screen in general isn't great

@"robhal"

thx again for keeping Sunny Days updated. Can I make a suggestion and in the future keep English Manor separate? Imo it looks better with the haze. The background textures are pretty rough.

As for textures, is it not possible to replace textures on the stages?  It's odd to me no one has done this if it's possible.

Some of those textures are hideous.  Like the log on Forgotten Waterfall.
[+] 1 user Likes X4N's post

@"X4N"
You're welcome Smile

About separating the English Manor (or any other stage) from the pack, I can do it but I won't because I am lazy Big Grin But now I have included the "Stage Code References" text file inside the archive so that you (or anyone) can look at it and see which stage you don't want to have the Sunny Days mod effect by deleting the unwanted file/folder and then reinstall / repack the mod again with MM or PMM.

Yes it's possible to replace any stage textures (just like what we do with character texture files), but seems no one interested to do such thing to make for example HD stage texture mod pack.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I've been looking for this mod for a while and just can't find it. It's a mod that was posted on zetaboard  http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/sing...t=11570571

It's called Night Time, impossible to find anywhere. Not sure if it still exist or if there's even a working pak version of it somewhere....

Anyone know?

I've also been looking for a mod that would replace water fall stage.

@"waifutime"
The download link is still pretty much alive, I even just try downloading it a moment ago.

(10-15-2017, 03:34 PM)robhal Wrote: @"waifutime"
The download link is still pretty much alive, I even just try downloading it a moment ago.

Wait, what is this? I swear the link as been dead forever. I've been trying and trying, always says the file didn't exist...this is so odd! In any case, I'm sorry, lol.

Edit: Aww, it's not a .pak though, you think this mod still work with the current version of the game?

@"waifutime"
Here is the mod download link, I repackage it to use proper mod folder and also include the pak file too
https://mega.nz/#!xdoVTBgR!T-J7JzLdwDMtR...W2l6xg2ULk

Note that I don't test the mod though in my current game, you are welcomed to test it yourself. Also don't forget to read the text file I include in the archive too.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post