Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Stage Mods

@"FalconTempest"
It's here
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...224#pid224

Anyway, next time please look at the first post before you ask for something because what you want is maybe already there.

@"FvckBringeR"
Bro, I have made the swap for the mod you want (decide to make it asap just in case I get distracted by something thus I forget again, and also I can use this as a learning process too). Anyway, here is the download link
DOD3 Sisters' Exhibition Room (by TiggieWhite) swap to SPN (also include the SunnyDays and FewerGimmicks files as well, so if you don't want such thing, just let me know again)
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal" thank you very much
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Wasn't sure where to ask but are there any HUD mods out yet?

@"A4Andre"
The only HUD mods I know are just this one below
https://www.deviantart.com/pfunkk/art/ST...-593432170

and the purple lifebar from Mysterious Mod as seen in the thread below, but I don't know if there is separate lifebar mod (in case of you don't want to use the moveset mod) or not, so I gonna tag @"Killbox" (the modder) to inform him here or you can just go to the Discord channel dedicated for the Mysterious Mod (the link is in thread too).
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=348

i have a question their design of the stages in sfv that goes further than what we play with,is possible to a mod from the back the resting Buddha in stages stage,or by the feet like alpha 1?

@"deleavelli"
I don't quite understand what you say.

(06-01-2019, 05:34 AM)robhal Wrote: @"deleavelli"
I don't quite understand what you say.

their youtube video of  ppl  going through the all stages in sfv,their contecnt in back of the resting budda,what asking is can we place that as a stage mod the back of budda or by the feet

Update for my stage swap mods below (Patch v4.060)

Sunny Days lighting mod
UPDATE11: adds the "Suzaku Castle at Night" stage

TRN stage related swap mod pack
UPDATE14: includes the "Suzaku Castle at Night" stage

Thank you Robhal. Your efforts are much appreciated.
[+] 1 user Likes Xuses's post

Just wondering if anyone here can edit the billboards in the background of the CPT stages to include a new image?
Was hoping to add our group's logo for local tourneys.

(06-29-2019, 03:17 PM)robhal Wrote: Update for my stage swap mods below (Patch v4.060)

Sunny Days lighting mod
UPDATE11: adds the "Suzaku Castle at Night" stage

TRN stage related swap mod pack
UPDATE14: includes the "Suzaku Castle at Night" stage

I've noticed a problem with the new Suzaku Castle at Night.  When you combine Sunny Days Complete with Suzaku Night it doesn't work and you get training stage.instead. It works fine when you remove the Sunny Days Pak.
Would you happen to know a fix for this?

@"SUPERVERITECH"
There was someone in this thread (forget the name, try searching in this thread) who can make such thing, but I am not sure if he/she still active / visit the forum anymore or not

@"Xuses"
Are you using the "TRN_replace_Alt-DLC-Stages.pak" mod (from "The Grid replace Alt & DLC Stages" pack) together with the Sunny Days mod? If yes, ofc you will get that result because after all you have changed all DLC stages to training stage with that mod.

If you don't use that mod above and still have issue when using the Sunny Days mod, then I am not sure on how to fix as I have already tested the Sunny Days mod in my game and it works fine (my screenshot is the proof) .

@"SUPERVERITECH"

if you mean something like this, you can send me a picture (1024 x 512), I can replace it for you when I have time.

[Image: logo.jpg]
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 1 user Likes TiggieWhite's post

@"TiggieWhite"
I am sorry bro for not remembering you for doing stage mod Wink