Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Stage Mods

(08-21-2018, 03:24 AM)robhal Wrote: Been doing this for several days, and finally it's done Wink

I have been remaking all the story mode stage swaps (the one released by me) for more efficient and better mod installation (including the swap to all DLC stages). List of changes:
1. Change the BGM in almost all mods (please check out the readme file of each mod for more details).
2. Now the mod comes in two parts, the MAIN-FILES (contains all essential files for both stage variants in one big package) and the SWAP (only contains the necessary files enough for swapping to any stage slot). With this method, you can pick the stage slot easily and save some disk spaces too as the MAIN-FILES is only installed once (no redundant files) then you just use the SWAP files for whatever you want.

Here is the list of those updated mods:
Shadaloo Corridors
Operation CHAINS Control Room and Psycho Power Machine Room
Fiery City in Chaos
Red Alert Shadaloo Base at Night

really cool dude, but i'm guessing not online friendly? Sleepy

@"SleepFighterV"
All those mods are online friendly since I don't provide the swap to the basegame stages (the one with KO transition), also because I never heard any complain (about online related issue) from anyone who use my mods so far.

(08-21-2018, 08:33 AM)robhal Wrote: @"SleepFighterV"
All those mods are online friendly since I don't provide the swap to the basegame stages (the one with KO transition), also because I never heard any complain (about online related issue) from anyone who use my mods so far.

Hi Robhal,

Can you guide me how to use mod? I have reinstalled my sfv but not working.

@"terry5695"
Check here (if you want to use the ~mods folder method, it's in the spoiler #3)
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54

Someone do alrdy Morning Mist Bay for SFV Big Grin

I have updated the "CPT 2017 Stage - Night Version" mod to V2

[Image: lPvpO5L.jpg]

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...846#pid846
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

Awesome, thanks bro! Loved it.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"
You're welcome bro, glad you like it Smile

And the next mod (the one you asked for) is coming soon, but still not sure when though Wink
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal" Oh man, I really, really did like it, you have no idea. And it's even better than I thought it was going to be when I suggest it to you doing like the empty destiny. The different sky versions is a fine nice touch, too. I really liked, bro, now you got me all antsy waiting for the ring of power. Congrats, brother, and thank you.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Their still problems with king court at night mod?

@"Monkeygigabuster"

I was just thinking of this! Is it possible to add NPC's from SFV(even if they do not move)?
[Image: SFU2_CoverC_Incentive_banner.jpg]

(09-26-2018, 06:31 PM)CrimsonMoon Wrote: @"Monkeygigabuster"

I was just thinking of this! Is it possible to add NPC's from SFV(even if they do not move)?

It is possible but you will have to pose them
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Monkeygigabuster's post

Update v3.080 for some stages mods

TRN (The Grid) stage related swap mod pack
UPDATE10: includes Dojo (NOTE: The stage that has the Dojo swapped into, has no items (from customization in your CRI profile)).

Sunny Days lighting mod
UPDATE9: Adds the Dojo stage.
Show ContentSpoiler:

Fewer Gimmicks
UPDATE: none as the Dojo stage has absolutely nothing to remove.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

I am trying to find the black grid replacement for the training stage does anyone have that?

CPT 2018 Stage - Night Version

Just like the similar mod for CPT 2016/2017 stage, the idea here is to show the condition of the stage where there is no competition ongoing, thus there is no crowds and most of the facilities are still turned off.

Install the mod with whatever method (MM/PMM/~mods folder) you prefer.

[Image: vPbQWhY.jpg]

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z3lfzb72b...bhal%29.7z

Note: this mod is not compatible with the "CPT 2018 Stage - Sunny Days" mod, so pick the one you want.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post