Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Stage Mods

@"P-GroveForever"
Do you want to request the "Red Alert Shadaloo Base At Night" mod to be swapped to the regular/daylight Shadaloo Base stage slot (code: SHA)? It's possible to do so, but please understand one thing. The reason I usually didn't put the swap to those "base-game" stages (including SHA) because those stages have the "side KO animations" and if we swap the DLC or modded stage into those slots, there is a possibility if you play online matches and you trigger the animation, the game will maybe crash and will perhaps cause you to loose the match. If you understand the risk, then tell me again and I will make the swap later.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(10-03-2022, 03:32 AM)robhal Wrote: @"P-GroveForever"
Do you want to request the "Red Alert Shadaloo Base At Night" mod to be swapped to the regular/daylight Shadaloo Base stage slot (code: SHA)? It's possible to do so, but please understand one thing. The reason I usually didn't put the swap to those "base-game" stages (including SHA) because those stages have the "side KO animations" and if we swap the DLC or modded stage into those slots, there is a possibility if you play online matches and you trigger the animation, the game will maybe crash and will perhaps cause you to loose the match. If you understand the risk, then tell me again and I will make the swap later.

OK. I forgot about the stage KOs. In that case, I'm good. Thank you.
I am not into BDSM. I play SFV ranked online, that's already some extreme torture. 
[+] 1 user Likes P-GroveForever's post

Here's my 1st attempt at a Stage Mod, 

i wanted to get rid of all the NPC on the beach,
the only thing i left in was the Yacht & the Hornbill that flies past.

[Image: YkB2Aw8.png]
Kanzuki Beach Quiet Mod

the mod also works well with the Kanzuki Beach Fix / Low Tide  thanks @"Baniway" 
[Image: qcxl5WN.png]
Kanzuki Beach Fix / Low Tide by Baniway
[+] 3 users Like skj's post

Can I get a mod that makes the training stage look like Sagat’s stage? Minus all the moving trees if there is any, and if that’s too hard then have the mod make training stage look the same as guild air force base

hi im new here im trying to replace the stages with the story mode stage pack. But I have no idea how to do this is there a tutorial somewhere to help me? I thought it would just work by extracting  it into the street fighter 5 directory but it didnt work.i'm guessing i gotta do something else.

(06-11-2023, 05:00 PM)dan Wrote: hi im new here im trying to replace the stages with the story mode stage pack. But I have no idea how to do this is there a tutorial somewhere to help me? I thought it would just work by extracting  it into the street fighter 5 directory but it didnt work.i'm guessing i gotta do something else.

See the thread below for how to install mod for SFV
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54