Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@"ArteSequencia"

Thank you! Her breast distance looks absolutely fine to me, a bra push them much closer than this.

Show ContentSpoiler:

--ALL--

I am not taking any more suggestions guys, I am pretty ahead in getting her done and whatever was possible is already implemented. Thanks!
[+] 5 users Like BrutalAce's post

@BrutalAce well Sakura is looking gorgeous and I look forward to the finished product along with the WIPS of a certain nude lady...
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Darth Jazza's post

@"sonicprogrammer" so we had a hidden talent over? My man, don't hide. Show us your stuff, this one it's excellent, and if you stop to think it's your first, can only see great things your future, bro. Keep it up, am no modder, but I feel the urge to welcome you to the scene too, lol. Very nice work, man. Congrats!
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR" Haha, thanks man! It may look like it was hiding, but I just hadn't tried gathering all the resources and trying it for myself yet. Now, if the mod doesn't require additional physics or something and it's a simple mod, I'm all for it. That definitely won't be my last mod. ^^
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 

(06-14-2018, 11:46 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"ArteSequencia"

Thank you! Her breast distance looks absolutely fine to me, a bra push them much closer than this.

Show ContentSpoiler:

@"BrutalAce"  seeing from this angle I realized that you are correct
[+] 1 user Likes ArteSequencia's post

@"BrutalAce" My man, you said before there's no much screen shots you can take of Sakura's back. While this is true, her overhead forward st.mk and her jmk both show her back, with cheat engine abilities you should be able to take it better ones than just print screen. Well, that's just me wanting to see more dimples, ofc, lol.
-
@"sonicprogrammer" Good, man, good. Will be waiting for me work from you, and judging by the bar you put on yourself with your first mod, I'm really expecting better and better, and no need to feel pressure. That's just how I cheer for people, lol.
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"Darth Jazza" 

Thanks a lot Darth! Smile

@"FvckBringeR"

Lol, I didn't explored all her moves very carefully. I was just focused on getting some screenshots that I can show in WIP but don't worry I'll do a lot more screenshots with the mod release. It's around the corner Wink
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"FvckBringeR"
@"sonicprogrammer"
@"Z3R0-77"
@"ShodaiDerio"

Fan service screenshot, don't ask me for more before mod release Big Grin

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 9 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Thanks, looks very hot (*^▽^*)
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 2 users Like ShodaiDerio's post

Thanks you!! And I see you took a shot at some of the moves I mentioned earlier. Pretty nice, said in other post, I always appreciate the effort and the art. This one here's going into that folder pic I leave outside the kids reach, lol.
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"BrutalAce"
Ahhh dimples... lovely, lovely dimples. Heart
Thanks for this wonderful screenshot.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Z3R0-77's post

@BrutalAce Tha tha that.... seriously... can't possibly..... look any more PERFECT!!!!!!!!
OMG!! >_<***!!!!!!!!
NOW I CAN'T WAIT! xD
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 2 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

@"ShodaiDerio"

Your very welcome and thank you! Big Grin

@"FvckBringeR"

No problem my friend! I guess I am a huge contributor to your special folder Big Grin

@"Z3R0-77"

Your most welcome! I didn't knew they will get this much popular but glad every feature is being loved Wink

@"sonicprogrammer"

Thank you my friend! Patience is all I can advice right now Big Grin

I am gonna do good progress this weekend btw Wink
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

Thank you to everyone in the Street Fighter Modding Community!

(I had made a video but it's been deleted)

(06-24-2018, 11:03 AM)Illuminate78 Wrote: Thank you to everyone in the Street Fighter Modding Community!

http://dai.ly/x6mn75a

Nude Fighter V is now a Reality! Big Grin

[video=dailymotion]http://dai.ly/x6mn75a[/video]

Link doesn't work