Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@"bbb"

Lol anything related to Triss is a gift to me and I appreciate both of you Big Grin

@"Z3R0-77"

Thanks a lot dude! Happy that it got approval from you Wink

Also glad that you noticed those small details, I intentionally made those dimples of Venus for her in order to stay true to my theory that each body should have some prominent unique characteristics so they are very unique to Sakura Wink

Show ContentSpoiler:

Another detail I like to mention is her legs, if you see them they are very smooth unlike most other females in SFV who have chisel hard curves but at the same time I have defined her Quadriceps Femoris group as clearly as possible so she get that PE class student look and her idle leg stretching exercise further support the idea.

@"ShodaiDerio" 

Thank you so much my friend! Glad I am finally working on Sakura and it's coming alone nicely Smile
[+] 6 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Sakura, always the kid girl in my eyes, now properly looking like a full fledged grown woman, and a very beautiful one. Knew it you'd do her justice, Ace. Like our Naughtiest Man said, no need for cross finger, we know it'll be good. Especially liked the pelvis region, from the hipbones to her entire abs, and couldn't neglect to notice those dimples. My man, please tell me you intend to put some clothes that show us those?

BTW, you're not kidding when you're saying she looks really smooth, goddamn, I bet a velvet handkerchief'd slide without a single hit on those legs, lol.
-
@"bbb"

Hey man, that's unfair. We're talking about gifts here, not bribes. That's clearly a bribe, lol. And again, won't ask you where you find those videos, as sick old man, gotta keep my pressure low and my heart beating steadily, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

(06-11-2018, 10:13 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: Sakura, The Exuberant Nude (WIP)

This is the first game preview and I think it will be the last since I don't have any major things to fix just some minor details. Couple of suggestions that I implemented to some extent are @"FvckBringeR" bone suggestion and @"ShodaiDerio" dark vagina lips suggestion and feet improvement, her toes and fingers are very detailed and I am trying to add a bit more detail to the back of feet. I have few suggestion from @"sonicprogrammer" but I am gonna do them in the end since they don't require that much geometric or texture change, other than that I went through every suggestion you guys posted and tried to implement stuff that was possible so thanks for that.

Since stage lighting can have significant impact on character's look, I am attaching alternate screenshots from dark and bright stages so you can see how she turned out.

Show ContentSpoiler:

I hope you guys like her Smile

Holy crap Sakura's looking great in the nude. Looking forward to seeing her in complete detail with bush and whatever else gets added.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Darth Jazza's post

@"Z3R0-77"

I posted a better video awhile back Tongue

https://streamable.com/6pfdy

@"BrutalAce"

glad you like it Big Grin

@"FvckBringeR"

sorry Tongue Well alright then, if you wont ask, then I wont tell Tongue
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

@"BrutalAce"
You know, when I see a girl with a pair of those dimples I go crazy (and that screenshot is just wow), all in all they don't call the "of Venus" for nothing, do they? And yes, I noticed her defined Quads as well.
One thing though, should her breasts be pointing a little to the side since they are free? Because in a couple of shots they seem to be pushed together by something invisible, but maybe it's just me.

The same theory that made you choose to give Chun more defined thighs, I suppose. Well you have a point, since that's her main physical feature.

Anyway you did great.

@"bbb"
I totally missed that one. Thanks!
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

@"BrutalAce" Dude, you got me second-guessing any suggestions I gave you. I don't know what they are after seeing this. lol
I compared her to other official art and simply love what you've done already. Gotta say, this is freaking perfect!! >_<
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@"BrutalAce"  

Sakura is looking really good, bro! You got her body just yummy Mesmerized

@bbb

There is nothing to dislike about that, now I think I should also give you some gift since you're so kind to me Big Grin

@"Z3R0-77"

Lol you got some taste Big Grin

I am also impressed by your knowledge of anatomy, it's good to have critics like you. About breasts they might be pushed together because of jiggle physics because she's always moving even in idle stance so that might be it.

And yeah what I gave to Chunli in Seashell Bikini is more chubby than something toned. She is pretty good on top but lower part is not satisfying me, of course people appreciate all THICK looks but she should have some unique features.

@"sonicprogrammer"

Lol, I also think she looks pretty good specially after I saw her in motion but I respect whatever suggestions you gave so I will give them a shot regardless, maybe they will further improve her.

Thanks for liking Smile

@"Kal"

Thanks a lot bro! There is nothing more satisfying than getting positive feedback on your hard work Wink
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Thanks, dude, I think I have. Naughty Wink

Well, I've been studying anatomy for quite some time now from an artistic POV, so I know a couple of things about it; IMO there are only a few things more fascinating than a beautiful woman's body in this world.
honestly I thought it was because of jiggle physics, that's why I wasn't 100% sure (sometimes it's hard to judge something from still shots), anyhow I felt that pointing that out was the right thing to do. I know how much you care about our opinions on what you do. Smile

I am one of those who appreciate the thick look you gave Chun myself, but I don't mind if you give her more defined legs, I mean, no one can kick as hard as she can, she's the Thunder Thighs, isn't she. Therefore I totally approve and, above all, respect your idea of giving her (and the other characters, ofc) unique traits to make her stand out more than she normally is.
Just please leave her that wonderful bubble butt.  Big Grin 

As I said several times, I trust your taste, your skill, your dedication and I'm just happy to help you improve yourself, even it's just a little bit. I cannot thank you enough for what you do and share to us.
Keep going and never change. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

(06-13-2018, 01:28 PM)Z3R0-77 Wrote: @"BrutalAce"

I cannot thank you enough for what you do and share to us.
Keep going and never change. Wink

Amen to that brother!
[+] 3 users Like TimeZero's post

@"Z3R0-77"

I agree about female bodies Tongue

You know, when I was new in modding we had couple of popular bodies (Chunli, Cammy and few others) made by modding legends of that time and I always used to recycle them in mods with very small improvements to them, since then I was interested in making my own bodies with unique features specific to individual characters and doing so without sacrificing Capcom's art style, over time I improved myself and here I am earning "The Nudist" title from our friend @"FvckBringeR" Big Grin I don't think I am going to change now Wink

Speaking of Chunli, she will still be thick but with more defined muscles on legs. As for that bubble butt, it's amazing for swimsuits but it's not good for other outfits like pants or skirts, so maybe I'll do two versions of her, one with big butts and one with default butts like those in her training costume.

@"TimeZero"

Thank you! Also appreciate what you wrote back there for the Nude Cammy mod Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

[Image: sfv___sakura_c3_daiquiri_bikini__doaxvv_...cecl30.png]

SFV - Sakura C3 Daiquiri Bikini (DOAXVV)

Introducing my first mod!

Thanks to @"Ecchi Gamer", @"Segadordelinks" & @"BrutalAce", I was able to complete this. Please enjoy this free mod!  Smile

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUZLJGCMJHs

Download here:
https://www.deviantart.com/sonicprogramm..._changes=1
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 9 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

@"sonicprogrammer" Happy you could make the big jump and welcome to the scene! Your first mod is just awesome Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Khaledantar666's post

@"Khaledantar666" Thanks a lot! That feeling when it finally loaded up properly in game for the first time tho! xD
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 2 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

@"BrutalAce"
Her work is very good as always, but something bothers me a bit, I find Sakura's breasts very close, as if she is wearing an invisible bra.