Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@"Firkraag"

Thanks man! Abigail is intimidating even when he's wearing clothes so imagine him not wearing anything Tongue

@"KrizmKazm"

Lol thanks, I am kind of curious how she looked on a 75'' TV ? Big Grin

Speaking of her, after working on Chunli when I saw Laura again I kind of felt that she's also lacking in the rare department, Capcom was really conservative there except Mika so I gave her a more bubbly shape and she looked great in game but that's going to be a hard update considering the amount of variants I created so maybe sometime later.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Butts are really understimated in Capcom and when they are not (Mika's case) they are hidden from sight by shifting the camera because freakin censorship reasons... very debatable reasons. Dodgy
Anyway keep going, mate. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

(10-04-2017, 08:41 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: Speaking of her, after working on Chunli when I saw Laura again I kind of felt that she's also lacking in the rare department, Capcom was really conservative there except Mika so I gave her a more bubbly shape and she looked great in game but that's going to be a hard update considering the amount of variants I created so maybe sometime later.

Show ContentSpoiler:

As Bruno Mars sang, " 'coz you're amazing, just the way you are!"  Big Grin

Her hiney on the original release, I have to admit, is a bit rough, so I just pulled some vertices here and there, did my best to mirror on the other side and she now looks perfect! Weights work perfectly too. Thanks again for her!  Smile

P.S. The forum needs a thumbs up/down emoticon.
[+] 1 user Likes iheartibuki's post

I am definitely behind (ha) an enhancement to Laura's booty. I love how she looks in your mod, but after seeing the behind the back stretch victory pose angle, it really shows that she needs to do some more squats.

Also checked out Seashell Bikini Chun now that I'm settled with my PC up and running, and she is perfect Ace.

Can't wait to see the final nude version.
[+] 1 user Likes Mike Golf's post

There are only 2 nude mods for Ibuki ??
Why? Just ask Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

@"Gundam Turn A"
I do remember there was some issues with her in particular just not exactly sure what it was, just that it was more than a lack of effort.

Man where is the love for the nude mods??
[+] 1 user Likes jayubig's post

(10-25-2017, 10:46 PM)jayubig Wrote: Man where is the love for the nude mods??

They take time to make them good, just like any mod. In particular they can often mean changing the base model, such as what Ace has done for numerous characters.

Gotta have patience and wait with the rest of us for that sweet, sweet release.
[+] 2 users Like Mike Golf's post

@"jayubig"
@"Mike Golf"

Nude mods turn will come soon enough Naughty Wink
[+] 4 users Like BrutalAce's post

hope so cause dam....my johnson needs it lol
[+] 1 user Likes jayubig's post

@"jayubig"

Lol Evil Grin

A month later..... lol

@"jayubig"

Patience my friend Tongue
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

Custom Cammy Schoolgril (C7)

*Includes 10 Custom Color Sets + Sweat FX + Subtle Makeup + Adult Textures + Stockings replaced with Knee High Socks

*BONUS*
Hold UP+3P+LK before any round to toggle her jacket ON/OFF.

DOWNLOAD (MM)
DOWNLOAD (PAK)

DOWNLOAD NON-NUDE VERSION (MM)
DOWNLOAD NON-NUDE VERSION(PAK)

Want to remove the skirt permanently in Mod Manager?
Just open the folder:
KrizmKazm-Cammy-Schoolgirl\StreetFighterV\Content\Chara\CMY\SkelMesh\07\Material\
and rename "CM_Z10_07_E09_Skirt-OFF.uasset" to "CM_Z10_07_E09_Skirt.uasset".  Reinstall.

Thanks to BrutalAce for the help with the normal map!

Show ContentImage Preview:
[+] 13 users Like KrizmKazm's post

@"KrizmKazm"
Thanks for the share! I'm a big fan of Cammy too. This looks awesome and sexy!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 2 users Like ShodaiDerio's post