Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@"RyonaKing666"

I knew about that mod though he's still posting his mods on the old website and reddit only, he's also a member here but not posting his mods here so I won't force him.

(09-06-2017, 06:26 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"RyonaKing666"

I knew about that mod though he's still posting his mods on the old website and reddit only, he's also a member here but not posting his mods here so I won't force him.

Ahh I see, fair enough. I'm not his hired agent or anything after all Angel Big Grin

Any News about the Chun Li nude mod?

@"Dush0110"

Not yet, working on a few other requests atm.

(09-24-2017, 03:50 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"Dush0110"

Not yet, working on a few other requests atm.

Like maybe Menat? hmmmm? Wink Wink

@"jayubig"

No there are some old requests that are getting delayed for various reasons, they should be finished by now. I also got lazy because of Divinity Original Sin 2 but I am getting back to mods now. Menat will get her share for sure Wink

Nude Laura

HOW TO SUPPORT ME ?

I try to bring highest quality of mods to you with an emphasis on variety; obviously this takes a lot of time, effort and determination. I mod in my free time but I try my best to put as much time into this as possible. If you think my mods are worth it then consider supporting this hobby by donating. Your donation will ensure more motivation and dedication to bring you better mods. Thanks!

My Paypal

Show ContentSpoiler:

IMPORTANT: Replace Laura's C2 and please don't forget to use the correct physics pack otherwise her physics won't work properly.

Hey guys, here is the nude Laura mod that you have been waiting for. It’s not just the conversion of my Laura base body to nude mod because I have improved a whole lot of things to make her overall look better; all this includes refined textures, corrections to her body topology, better looking breasts etcetera in addition of features to add more variety such as two hairstyles, colored nails, several piercing options, physics options and so on. Hopefully you guys will really enjoy using it.

Since I am busy in doing some requests, I am posting this so you can have something to play with. There is sometime before I will start working on something new Smile

HD IMAGES

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES:

1. Improved body including corrections to topology.
2. Better (more rounded) breasts.
3. High quality public hairs.
4. A new vagina type creating unique look for each character.
5. Six physics options.
a) Alt Hairs (Boobs and Thighs Jiggle).
b) Alt Hairs (Boobs Jiggle).
c) Alt Hairs (Default Jiggle).
d) Original Hairs (Boobs and Thighs Jiggle).
e) Original Hairs (Boobs Jiggle).
f) Original Hairs (Default Jiggle).
6. Two hairstyles.
7. Colored nails.
8. Piercings with various options including gems and circular barbells.
9. Wet and normal skin options.
10. Tan lines option.
11. Improved textures.
12. Different combinations result in a total of 56 variants.

Hope you guys have fun time using her in your game.

As always please see the readme.docx or readme.pdf for more information.

Special thanks to my talented friend Arlek Orjoman for designing the BAM (BrutalAce Mods) logo.

arlekorjoman.deviantart.com/

HALL OF FAME

Show ContentSpoiler:

DOWNLOAD

Here
[+] 11 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
I always love the quality of your work and plus the image gallery you provide is an added bonus!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ShodaiDerio's post

Menat Nude Mod, Enjoy Smile

Download Here

P.S. Sorry if I have not yet put anything on this site I am full of things to do  Sad 
Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 9 users Like TerryXX's post

@"ShodaiDerio"

Thanks a lot Shodai Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
And now we have the "outfit" that suits Laura perfectly Big Grin
So many options, so many details, so much quality, as always good job buddy!
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

AbiGail Erect Version Smile

DownLoad Here

Show ContentSpoiler:

@"Z3R0-77"

Oh yeah, she's really comfortable in this "outfit" Big Grin

Thanks for liking Smile

Heart 
Laura and Menat looking good, I'm afraid to expand the Abigail spoiler but I'm sure he's great too. Wink
[+] 2 users Like Firkraag's post

@BrutalAce Finally got to check out the Nude Laura you worked on, great job! Everything looks really nice. I knew my friend and his girlfriend were stopping to play some rounds, so I had naked Laura all zoomed in and gyrating on my 75" TV when they walked in haha. We all appreciated the work you put into it and all the many variations.
[+] 2 users Like KrizmKazm's post