Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 11 Vote(s) - 4.64 Average

Custom Skins/Models (Nude)

@BrutalAce It has been a while since I used that Cammy mod because I suck at using Cammy so I didnt realise just how different the bodies used in both that swimsuit and this nude mod are.

Now you mentioned making this new swimsuit a more lewd outfit I have to ask does Chuns seashell bikini count enough as a classy swimsuit to warrant a more lewd and sexual bikini in the future?
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post

@"BrutalAce"

I edited the picture for the exact same reason (wasn't displaying on the page). I had it working, but I guess it stopped working again. Hopefully your fix sorted it out. If not, I have no clue what's going on unless the parent site is just having issues.

Hopefully its fixed.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

@"Noobert"
@"BrutalAce"
There are some image links that won't display properly in the [img] tag because some image hosting websites has rule that prevent hotlinking or direct link to the image file.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"Darth Jazza"

I won't call Chunli's Seashell Bikini as something lewd, it's sure very revealing but it doesn't fall into lewd category as far as my opinion goes. The V style bikini in general or the Microkini I gave to Juri or the very skimpy slingshot I gave to Mika is something that falls into lewd category so yes whenever I complete Chunli, I'll give her something new as well. That's even due on Laura to be honest.

@"Noobert"
@"robhal"

I am sure it's the source website because when I edit the post, it appear for a while but then disappear. I also tried to paste the link in browser and it didn't worked twice but worked on third refresh so something wrong there.

I have that image saved on my system, but I don't think the website here allows for image uploading. Pretty sure all you can do it link from a third party site online.

I'll try my photobucket account and see if that fixes the issue.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

@"BrutalAce"

Oh, I'm enjoying the life as much as it's possible in my condition, never worry 'bout that, my friend, lol.

Now, if I may, I'll just be the same grumpy old man and be against the majority. Why? 'Cause I think she'd be amazing in her usual leotard, meaning, editing it to fit this heavenly body, with her original 'gear'. Wouldn't mind if there weren't any nail polish or 'heavy' makeup.

Though beggars can't be choosers, any swimsuit, even better if not lewd, will be really appreciated, be sure of that.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"BrutalAce"
I also did exactly like you did too bro, but in my case when I paste the image link to new browser tab I can see the image for the first time only, the second etc I can't view it anymore. So bro, maybe you are right, there is something wrong with that image hosting website.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(01-17-2018, 04:09 AM)robhal Wrote: For anyone who has the "black pupil-less eyes" issue with some costume mods, please try this fix below (confirmed to be worked)

UPDATE:
1. Include the missing eyelens files for Kolin & Menat C1.
2. Include Urien's C4 eyelens file which I missed to see in the first place.
3. For future countermeasure, now I also include every characters' C1 eyelens file whether they are actually missing or not in SFVAE.

I make the "fix mod" by compiling every eyelens material file from every costumes (except C1) for every characters (except Dhalsim and also Sakura ofc) into one big mod.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3b0m7a6w9...7+Chars.7z

How to use: Install the AIO or any individual char fix mod first before any costume mod (eg. in PMM enable and put this mod above any costume mod; in MM activate this mod before any costume mod)

Robhal, thanks for updating, I was even having the problem "black eyes without pupils" with Kolin & Menat C1
[+] 3 users Like ArteSequencia's post

-ALL-

Nude Cammy is now available on C2 (Story Costume) as well.

DOWNLOAD:

HERE
[+] 8 users Like BrutalAce's post

(02-23-2018, 04:33 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: -ALL-

Nude Cammy is now available on C2 (Story Costume) as well.

DOWNLOAD:

HERE

@"BrutalAce" Thank you!
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@"BrutalAce" Thank you very much! She's just wow Wink
[Image: 1523303053-juri-final-lr-by-artgerm-d8f1bqs.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Asteroburger's post

Anyone know if a Cammy Story costume with no panties mod exists? Ideally it would be BrutalAce's Cammy body with the costume, but beggars cant be chosers. I can only imagine he's swarmed in requests as it is. Smile

(08-26-2017, 04:57 AM)I can\t find the download link, how can I get it? BrutalAce Wrote: Nude Chunli WIP 01

Show ContentSpoiler:

There's no download link at the moment because the mod isn't finished yet.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post

Wait... HUH?! How did this Chun-Li mod get passed my radar? 

My heart skipped a beat after I clicked the spoiler button. xD lol
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt