Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Both boob jiggle mods alter/zoom in on Cammy's ultra finish animation

I didn't see this mentioned in either thread that posts the links to either of the mods, so I thought I'd make a new one about them both here.

Custom Skins/Models thread
(Found under the Multiple Characters Show Content tab)
Supreme Jiggle Physics Pack - ReliusClover 

[FIX] Censored stuff restored to Original state thread
Cammy C1 boobs jiggle fix (by nepafu)

When you install either the SupremeJigglePhysicsMod or the Chara_CMY_C1_Cammy_BoobJiggle (or both), Cammy's ultra finish animation ends with the camera zoomed in on her just enough that you can't see her thong at the bottom of the screen. I went through all the mods I have installed (I won't list them all here), and only these two affected the camera angle. I have the Cammy_C1_NormalMapNippleFix_v2 installed as well, and that doesn't affect the camera. So the error is somehow in the jiggle physics adjustments and not her upper body/chest area in general.

Here are some pics I took (sorry, they're cell phone pics of my monitor)

With mod(s) installed
[Image: IMG_20180815_205925.jpg]

Without mod(s) installed
[Image: IMG_20180815_210455.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like IdeaOfEvil's post

After using that Cammy physics mod by nepafu for all these years, I even never know about this issue until you mention it now.

I wouldn't have noticed either. But my cousin was watching me play SFV on the pc and decided he wanted to try playing it on the PS4. And since my tv and PC are right next to each other, I noticed the difference when I saw Cammy side by side between my computer monitor and television screen, lol

I think I'd rather see the thong than the boob jiggle, imo. If a fix is ever made, I'll go ahead and reinstall the mod. But there's something about that thong that really bothers me when i don't see it =)
[+] 1 user Likes IdeaOfEvil's post

Now THAT'S nitpicking.
[+] 1 user Likes CappDog's post

(08-17-2018, 05:17 AM)CappDog Wrote: Now THAT'S nitpicking.

Some people just want, and need the butts.
[Image: ynBzsSv.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes epilepticsoldier's post

Or I'm just passing along information not readily available here... geez