Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Modding Discussion Thread

Modding Discussions

Post your modding related questions here including cool tips and tricks you find during your modding career, informative posts will linked on this page for future reference. Also please check the whole thread carefully before posting your question, chances are it might have been answered before.

Any took a stab at trying to mod custom outfits for Tekken Bowl?
It seems it references completely new files for the base costumes in a separate folder. I've changed some of the stuff there but nothing seems to be showing up in-game.

(08-31-2017, 07:25 PM)Koenji Wrote: Any took a stab at trying to mod custom outfits for Tekken Bowl?
It seems it references completely new files for the base costumes in a separate folder. I've changed some of the stuff there but nothing seems to be showing up in-game.

I had the same issue with removing the horns from the new character panel dlc. the only way I got it working was to extract the _p pak file, replace the files with the modded one, then repak the entire _p pak and replace the original.

Hey guys, I know I've been out of the loop for a while, but could someone explain to me how to swap characters with different skeletons on Tekken 7? I know it's a bit odd for me to ask, but I'd very much like to make a tutorial about it, for anyone having trouble swapping characters like Kazuya on to other characters.

hey there guys, i came to this one video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ndJzIIn5P4 and wanted to know what kind of hacks were done to do this kind of stuff, anyone know's ?
the one in the dark hood is here. want to visit my deviant art page ?
here it is https://skull231.deviantart.com/ 
[Image: kukri_facebook_cover_by_helryu_d9zui76_b...c0g2ov.png]

So....I have been having problems with windows 10. First, When I'll leave my computer asleep, I'd come back my display would be all distorted. I went and got that fixed with geek squad, and now I can't make anymore new mods using upak4. I have no idea whats wrong, any help?

Here's some new mods I got coming up. And also I need help with Hex editor if anyone got pointers. [Image: barefighter_upcoming_mods_2_by_barefighter-dbvzuz9.jpg]

Can you use the wings of the devil Jin on other characters?

@"bbb"

I wanted to ask something about tekken 7
is it possible to import custom meshes in tekken 7 in the same way as we do for sfv
last time i checked about sometime ago nobody had found anyway to do it and there weren't any mods like that 
but now that i checked things again i saw the TOPLESS DIVA BIKINI  mod BAND-AID NIPPLE FEMALE by 9876789
so i was wondering is it possible now
didn't find any discussion relating to this in this modding discussion thread
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)

@"Ecchi Gamer"

I believe those were made using a specific bikini dlc that had full skin mesh underneath, then using the same transparency method I used on eliza's horns to remove the top.

https://streetmodders.deviantart.com/art...-744569539

Natsu-Ken seems to have some new way to import, anybody know how it was done ?
i've extracted the pak and found out he used new file names and folder structure, different from the content structure in TekkenGame

i'm hitting a block on adding new material into the game, currently i'm limited by only able to edit what inside the game content.

Cry Something wrong in my Tekken7 Texture extractor
1.put uasset file in input folder.
2. push1_export.bat
3.Then I will get the texture file in texture\MIPS

But There is no Texture file in texture folder. I don't know why it Isn't work....

Sorry about my low English ability......I'm Korean....

How would I go about modding to hairstyles into one? would like to combine Eliza and Asuka's hair.
[Image: NbIbYw7h.jpg]
Baby girl Sakura!! Heart 

(08-20-2018, 03:35 AM)HWANG Wrote: Cry Something wrong in my Tekken7 Texture extractor
1.put uasset file in input folder.
2. push1_export.bat
3.Then I will get the texture file in texture\MIPS

But There is no Texture file in texture folder. I don't know why it Isn't work....

Sorry about my low English ability......I'm Korean....

i just had this problem, my windows 10 suddenly see this file as virus.

check if quickbms.exe is in the same folder, the batch file need this to function properly.
also the Scripts folder, need tk7_Texture_Extractor.bms inside.

Guys i have a problem. I want to swap Anna outfits on Nina but the UassetRenamer wont' create the -new.uasset file. How can i fix this?