Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What is Modder Base ?

Hello member/guest,

Modder Base is a new fighting game modding platform created by modders for modders, this is a place where everyone interested in modding fighting games are welcomed, although we are new; we are trying our best to build this place as the best hub of modding for fighting game community.

Why a new place ?

It's a good question, the previous place which many of you know already went through a lot of changes over time and it was facing a lot of issues too such as Deceptive Site warnings and a name that no longer makes sense, in addition to that we had couple of members in charge who had no experience of modding nor they were active in doing anything for the community so we decided that after years of contribution to the old place it's time to make a new one from ground up, like I said something that's built by modders for modders.

In addition to the problems above we also faced a different kind of problem during our attempt to setup a new forum, we were forced to remove all the adult content and anything that's considered above PG-13 rating, I personally believe in liberal modding where every artist should have enough freedom to make anything he/she likes but all those free forums have draconian rules that limit our creativity as such we decided to buy our own domain and hosting so we won't face any more issues from 3rd party service providers and now we have our own identity, no more ProBoards, Zetaboards or whatever...

I hope you as a member or guest will love Modder Base and enjoy modding your fighting games. Smile

Your humble Street Fighter modder,

BrutalAce.