Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey Everybody!

Check it out.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/310950/di...051246710/

Smile

And yeah, I know...but it would have been nice.

Quick edit just so people know exactly why I posted this: I'm curious what you guys think about this lineup (even though it's just a mockup). Like it better than the S3 lineup? What changes would you make to this one?
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]

@"Noobert"

Hey! nice to see you again man Smile

Well if it was real then I'll mention the names starting from least interesting to most interesting for me.

Sodom: Not another Final Fight boss, just add Guy to forward the story with Cody, Rose etc.

Santamu: Not interested, I don't want another spear/staff wielding doll specially after Falke.

E. Honda: Another wrestler and classic character is always good.

T.Hawk: I didn't played him that much in SF4 but I like him.

Rose: She will be hype for many including myself, if not in game then for modding lol.

Roxy: I am waiting for either C. Viper or Poison so Roxy is a good replacement for Poison, I will be very excited for her.

Now how do I compare these to S3, it's a good lineup really so I am not complaining but whatever they do I want them to catch their breath back and do characters proper justice, last couple of characters turned out extremely underwhelming, Blanka was so so, Sakura is good art wise but game wise another underwhelming character despite huge popularity, Falke is meh so it's getting worse every character. I have my hopes high about Cody and Sagat so lets hope they bring these legends back with full force but Cody's CA is extremely underwhelming, just a tornado punch, even Max didn't liked it despite enjoying the trailer lol.

Hi too there.

My opinion about the S4 char leak (if ofc they are real):
1. Santamu: big no, especially because there is Falke already in the game, and also I don't like the Dolls in general (the only Doll I acknowledge is just Cammy alone).
2. Sodom: also no, just like BrutalAce said, I want Guy too.
3. Rose: will be interesting to see how different she is with her pupil Menat's moveset, so it's okay for me.
4. T-Hawk: I don't either like or hate him, but if I can choose, I will rather choose Fei Long instead.
5. Roxy: probably she is just similar with Poison (that I am fine with her), but for now in her place I want Makoto instead.
6. E.Honda: he is the only World Warrior left from SF2 era, so it's okay from me too.

The selection is terrible. What about Q, Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, Oni, Oro, Makoto, Elena, Dudley, C.Viper, Sean, Dan, Gouken, Hakan, Feilong, Abel and Goutetsu as a new comer.

Santamu: Fuck no, I prefer Decapre and Im a Decapre fan.
Sodom: Yeah i now Guy but Sodom is a good choice.
Rose: Yes but make her look young again please.
T-Hawk: Borring.
Roxy: If they make a tag with Poison that would be great like Zeku.
E.Honda: Good original world warrior.