Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zeku Battle Outfit Question

Hello, how would I go about making the following edit to Zeku's battle outfit? I want to Swap Young Zeku's transformation in Battle Outfit to his Default transformation costume. So in his old form it's still the samurai battle outfit costume but in Young it's his long haired transformation from his default. Thanks in advance.

(05-17-2018, 04:07 PM)wurlddestroyer Wrote: Hello, how would I go about making the following edit to Zeku's battle outfit? I want to Swap Young Zeku's transformation in Battle Outfit to his Default transformation costume. So in his old form it's still the samurai battle outfit costume but in Young it's his long haired transformation from his default. Thanks in advance.

....It would be complicated. Zeku isn't made of two meshes- he's one big mesh where some of Zeku's materials are setup so that they go invisible when you transform into Old/Young form. Others are visible at all times. 
So you have to go in with Blender, figure out which materials correspond to young Zeku, add the default transformation costume to that, then rebake textures. And then you'd still lose any physics associated with the young costume. 

It would be tricky. Not sure it's easily doable.