Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What makes you mod?

@"Rocklee89"

i don't do animations anymore , don't know about the future though 
currently i am learning more things about modding thanks to this forum

about 3 months ago i knew nothing
but now thanks to the cooperation of the modders here specially @"BrutalAce" , i have learnt quite a lot

when i started using sfm i had some prior experience with miku miku dance ( another software for creating animations , a little bit easier to understand then sfm )
when you start animating you don't need to know to much or you need little knowledge about how animation works
but creating animations is a lengthy process and more time taking process in terms of output

while modding may give early output there are high chances of you fucking things up

also you mentioned how we learn the things we do
well i believe most of the people here learned modding by
watching youtube tutorials to get familiar with tools like blender and modding  tutorials available at this forum
trying things themselves
encountering problems
discussing those problems at this forum

i might not be much help to you at animations
but if you decide to start with modding i could help you with

also as for sfm and miku miku dance
i learned to use those by watching youtube tutorials
you could do the some to all you need is a little motivation to watch those
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[+] 1 user Likes Ecchi Gamer's post

@"Ecchi Gamer"
I haven't completed anything yet but I'm modding very gradually and will likely finish during the summer.
I'll definitely need help/tips eventually, so I'll be sure to ask.
Your insight is very much appreciated!

@"Khaledantar666"
@"BrutalAce"
@"Monkeygigabuster"
One of the reasons I didn't really play SFxT was because of the graphics. They weren't bad, just too different from SFIV (too cell-shaded and cartoony blend).
If there's a graphics mod, I wouldn't mind playing it again haha. But I really enjoyed the artstyle in the series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qNAO6DCZcI
I would absolutely LOVE it if SFV did episodes instead of a single movie in the future (preferably using the S3 trailer graphics).
[Image: tumblr_o28sbpHtvq1son3fpo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Rocklee89's post