Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Questions About Skin Mods

Hello! I have recently started using some of the wonderful skins you have been sharing.

I decided to use the Mod Manager program because it seemed like the simpler option. However, I have been unable to make some work - such as BrutalAce's sporty Chun-Li.

For the record, I also tried downloading from his Deviantart page, where I found an updated version for SFV:AE with Mod Manager support, as well as a swap to Costume 1 (default) by somebody else - but they won't show up after installing them.

Are a lot of PAK mods simply not compatible with Mod Manager? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could point me towards the right direction of understanding these better.

@"honkytoinks"

Have you tried my own C3 version of the mod or you're just trying a C1 swap ?

(03-02-2018, 08:17 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"honkytoinks"

Have you tried my own C3 version of the mod or you're just trying a C1 swap ?

Hi BrutalAce! I first tried the latest MEGA link on your Deviantart page (I got there through the sticky list in the Custome Skins thread here in Modderbase).

Then I read through the comments section and saw the costume swap.

If it means anything, I only have C1 (default) and C2 (story) for Chun-Li.
Keep it classy!

@"honkytoinks"
First, please tell us that which Mod Manager program you use to install mods? There are two tools atm, "Mod Manager (by FluffyQuack)" and "Pak Mod Manager (by Frosthaven)", both have different method to install mods but the result is the same.

(03-05-2018, 02:27 PM)robhal Wrote: @"honkytoinks"
First, please tell us that which Mod Manager program you use to install mods? There are two tools atm, "Mod Manager (by FluffyQuack)" and "Pak Mod Manager (by Frosthaven)", both have different method to install mods but the result is the same.

Hello, sorry for late reply, became busy with work.

I have since removed all Mod Manager related skins and switched to PAK Mod Manager. Everything is working properly now except for a few missing eyes now and then, but that is another topic.

Thank you and this thread may now be closed.
Keep it classy!
[+] 1 user Likes honkytoinks's post