Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Mod Requests

Can't see the last posts now that I logged in, but to the one that asked for maskless Mika, check here no mask/lace/maskless, etc. The other that asked for June Edited mod, see here, though there're no metallic collors. Sorry for not tagging each of you, I just can't see the last posts with the bug acting out.

About the rebbull costumes, only a cracked version can provide you that;
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

I was wondering if any modders here would be willing to take up the project to mod Akuma ->Goku Ultra Instinct or even Black Goku? (Hair color changes when going into V-Trigger)

I noticed that there are very few Akuma mods and even lesser good ones. 

The last time I posted this @"Ecchi Gamer" said he wanted to do something like this but wanted to wait for jump force to come out and have a high quality goku model with textures suitable for ue4. Now seeing that jump force has been out for sometime, I hope someone would take up this porject.

Thanks in advance if anyone would take this up

[Image: d5470a372af3538e14d57dd69878f781.jpg][Image: DUu8yviWkAYB5YC.jpg][Image: goku_black_power_up_redone_by_eymsmiley-dawnmpa.png]

(04-26-2019, 04:25 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: Can't see the last posts now that I logged in, but to the one that asked for maskless Mika, check here no mask/lace/maskless, etc. The other that asked for June Edited mod, see here, though there're no metallic collors. Sorry for not tagging each of you, I just can't see the last posts with the bug acting out.

About the rebbull costumes, only a cracked version can provide you that;

thanks much appreciated!
[Image: auLHXiQ.jpg]

I would like to request a GOTHIC mod for Alex and R.Mika, BATTLE COSTUME for Alex (his BC is atrocious) and DEFAULT for R.MIKA, PLEASEEEEEEEE
[Image: str2_wow0103fourthwall_superboy_MAIN-770x470.jpg]

Hello everyone here, I would like to request a X-men Cyclops (Marvel) mod for Ryu (or Ken) since they used to be poster boys for the MVC franchise for MVC2. I think it'd be a nice little nod to those times! Thanks for listening

[Image: 6029481585_49b4fcc220_b.jpg][Image: Mvc2-cyclops.png]      [Image: Cyclops.jpg]
What's Really good lol

Hello everyone/
Thank you 4 all your works (IT's AMAZING)
But can i request some ???
Can u make model with more thinner legs (maybe it would be looks more natural)
[Image: b1runo-peschiera-clee3.jpg]

Thank You....
[+] 1 user Likes fred1983's post

I veto this request. There's nothing more natural and beautiful than Chunner's thunder thighs. Big Grin (Just ignore me.)
(05-17-2019, 08:04 AM)fred1983 Wrote: Hello everyone/
Thank you 4 all your works (IT's AMAZING)
But can i request some ???
Can u make model with more thinner legs (maybe it would be looks more natural)
[Image: b1runo-peschiera-clee3.jpg]

Thank You....

Requesting Do-S from One Punch Man since she made her anime debut.  Mesmerized
https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Do-S/Image_Gallery
I don't care what character you use but please include her killer abs!

[Image: latest?cb=20170514181128]
[+] 3 users Like allthewaythrough's post

Mesmerized @"BrutalAce" Thank you for your recent treasures!! I know you’re slammed these days but I would love to see a topless Blue Mary with Blue Mary hair, gloves and all. A topless version with and without the jacket would be spicy  Evil Evil

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-787507103

Cheers!
[+] 1 user Likes TheHonnSolo's post

Hi guys, can someone please remove the Sword and Shield from Alex's Leo costume, as well as the Lion head (leaving normal Alex head), and make it available as C1? Just want Barbarian Alex, but no weapons since they're useless in SF.

can someone swap Zangief with G and vice versa?

Can someone make a mod of Cody's convict jumpsuit for Ken? I don't mean putting Ken's head on Cody's body, but giving his model the jumpsuit? I would pay money for it but I'm an unnemployed failure, so all I could give is my sincere ''thank you''

Who made that thanos Abigail mod in on pc best mods twitter...?

@"BrutalAce" could you make a variant of you Wild Kitty Mika that has the mask and boots, just minus the gloves?
Of course I know you are working on a ton of other awesome stuff, so no big deal if you'd rather not. Keep up the good work!
[+] 1 user Likes Kontenshin's post

@"TheHonnSolo"

Hey thank you! Just letting you know that I saw your request and will get to that eventually Smile

@"Kontenshin"

Thank you! Yes I do have couple of requests for that mod, I will do all of them together shortly.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post