Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How To Make and Import Custom BGM

(02-09-2018, 02:50 AM)Asakim Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 01:39 AM)troudux123 Wrote: [Image: AIYgbrN.jpg]

So I managed to make it work, I was able to listen to my custom bgm for title screen, but then when I enter in the game and lobby, it shows this message. ( it is french, it says, easyanticheat error unknown version)

Your EasyAntiCheat is still on.  You need to uninstall it and use the hacked DBFighterZ.exe.
So the game is working, the custom bgm for tittle screen is working but now, the "cave" bgm is not working since I replaced this one (001_bat_cave.uexp). There is no sound, but the real bgm are still working normally.

(02-09-2018, 02:58 AM)troudux123 Wrote:

So I managed to make it work, I was able to listen to my custom bgm for title screen, but then when I enter in the game and lobby, it shows this message. ( it is french, it says, easyanticheat error unknown version)

Your EasyAntiCheat is still on.  You need to uninstall it and use the hacked DBFighterZ.exe.
So the game is working, the custom bgm for tittle screen is working but now, the "cave" bgm is not working since I replaced this one (001_bat_cave.uexp). There is no sound, but the real bgm are still working normally.

Was the song you replaced the cave with a bigger file size than the cave?  That's what happens if it is.  Another thing that causes that is if you messed up when replacing the hex like replacing the wrong spot or something.

(02-09-2018, 03:48 AM)Asakim Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 02:58 AM)troudux123 Wrote:

Was the song you replaced the cave with a bigger file size than the cave?  That's what happens if it is.  Another thing that causes that is if you messed up when replacing the hex like replacing the wrong spot or something.
The music I replaced is smaller than the original cave file and I dont think that I made a mistake when I replaced the hex since I tried with 2 differents musics and none of them is working during in battle. Only my own custom title screen music is working for me

(02-09-2018, 03:53 AM)troudux123 Wrote: The music I replaced is smaller than the original cave file and I dont think that I made a mistake when I replaced the hex since I tried with 2 differents musics and none of them is working during in battle. Only my own custom title screen music is working for me

What's the song you're trying to use? Can you post a link to it? I want to see if I can get it to work.

Music 
(02-09-2018, 03:56 AM)Asakim Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 03:53 AM)troudux123 Wrote: The music I replaced is smaller than the original cave file and I dont think that I made a mistake when I replaced the hex since I tried with 2 differents musics and none of them is working during in battle. Only my own custom title screen music is working for me

What's the song you're trying to use?

I tried to use "you say run" from my hero academia and "ultimate battle" from DBS. 
Also when I replace the hex, do I "paste insert'" or "paste write"? I did paste insert, is it the right? 

edit : 

You want a youtube link for the music I want to use? or what kind of link?

(02-09-2018, 03:58 AM)troudux123 Wrote: I tried to use "you say run" from my hero academia and "ultimate battle" from DBS. 
Also when I replace the hex, do I "paste insert'" or "paste write"? I did paste insert, is it the right? 

edit : 

Youtube. And you do Paste instert.

(02-09-2018, 04:00 AM)Asakim Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 03:58 AM)troudux123 Wrote: I tried to use "you say run" from my hero academia and "ultimate battle" from DBS. 

edit : 

Youtube.  And you do Paste instert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNXjuDOLvk&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykBXhPs0VIw 

Both music I tried. 

And I did paste insert for both of them when I tried so It should be right.

P.S : "you say run" work perfectly as title screen bgm but as a battle bgm it doesnt work

(02-09-2018, 04:02 AM)troudux123 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNXjuDOLvk&t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykBXhPs0VIw 

Both music I tried. 

And I did paste insert for both of them when I tried so It should be right.

P.S : "you say run" work perfectly as title screen bgm but as a battle bgm it doesnt work

I just recorded that.  If you want to test the .uexp it makes I'll leave it here

If it is working, could you tell me if you did it as in your video or did differently? Also maybe you could upload the file so I can reimport it by myself and see if it works for me.

I just made that file in the video. The download link for it is there. You can try reimporting it to see if it works for you.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1no1QLj...pRxr_wEqFV

(02-09-2018, 04:17 AM)Asakim Wrote: I just made that file in the video.  The download link for it is there.  You can try reimporting it to see if it works for you.  
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1no1QLj...pRxr_wEqFV

I am trying right now, I'll tell you if it works. I also see that your audacity is different from mine. I dont the export audio like yours. Mine need to click on 'export' > 'export as OGG'

God yes!! It's finally working! Thank you soo much! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes troudux123's post

Pour résoudre ce probleme j'ai copier mon pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak modifie et pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.sig Original dans le dossier ( Packs/~mods )

les renomer en (BGM.pak) et ( BGM.sig )

Et consever mon pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak ORIGINAL dans le dossier ( Paks ).

Je me suis, aider d'une partie de ce tuto https://gamebanana.com/tools/6357

EasyAntiCheat ne détecte rien .

To solve this problem I copy my pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak modified and pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.sig Original in the folder (Packs / ~ mods)

rename them in (BGM.pak) and (BGM.sig)

And keep my pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak ORIGINAL in the folder (Paks).

I got help from some of this tutorial https://gamebanana.com/tools/6357

EasyAntiCheat does not detect anything.
[+] 1 user Likes DarkSquall's post

oooh so if you do it that way you can play online. I love you for sharing this.

(02-10-2018, 11:01 PM)Asakim Wrote: oooh so if you do it that way you can play online.  I love you for sharing this.

Exactement , je joue en ligne avec EasyAntiCheat activé depuis

1 semaine ( Je n'est modifié que les BGM et skin bouton pad PS4 ) aucun problème dans le jeux : pour le moment ...

Exactly, I play online with EasyAntiCheat activated since

1 week (I only changed the BGM and skin button PS4 pad) no problem in the game: for the moment ...

Thanks to you with your tutorial I managed to modify the BGM of my game.

[+] 1 user Likes DarkSquall's post

Will you ever make a video of you making one of the BGMs for reference because after step 11 also got lost, and also with the edit you made, I was trying to figure out which pakchunk it was that I was suppossed to reimport when I had my BGM in its folder, I tried to use it on the BGM itself and then I tried looking for the file one the Ripped Folder where I first extracted the whole thing. On the injection part I got confused on trying to inject it to this pakchunk too, for this part I followed the video they had on the dowload page and then got stuck from there. Thanks