Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voice/Sound Modding & Swapping

All you need are:
  1. DOA_SND (by a Free Step Dodge member C3S4RFC)
  2. Latest LNK_Reshuffle
    • Center Point for Characters' Voices are on CHAR_VOICE (Intro, Win & Lose: 000 - 034, (035 (MAI) seems missing) & SOUND (Battle: 001 - 036).
      • These file listing is the same as when you try to set the BGM on the game's jukebox, starting from Zack to Mai. So the main priority before you use the program above is to check the  BGM list on the game
  3. Adobe Auditions (AMD users must add this app on AMD Catalyst Control Center's App listing to get it work)

from mrralex for SOUND via reshuffle:
[Image: IoehM1h.png]

from C3S4RFC via DOA_SND sound modding. Inside LNK_Reshuffle also exist on DATA folders,
[Image: sound-swap-jpg.14636]

DATA
  1. Data = Announcer, CHAR_VOICE (Intro, Victory & Defeat from 000 - 034 (count 035/Mai due to seemingly missing) on reshuffle)
  2. Data2 = STORY (Story Mode voices on reshuffle), Music (only I find is only BGM on reshuffle)

For video tutorials by Felip Mano, sorry that the video tutor doesn't speak English & the video is not HD:

[+] 2 users Like LarsKusanagi's post

Nice addition!

Nice to see some progress on the audio front. So is the physical audio extractable from XWS? Or is this strictly for swapping?

Mai was missing some date file references in the past. Maybe @immi, could suggest a way to update the file references.

To me it’s currently swapping for XWS now. I still can’t find the program on editing XWS yet
[+] 1 user Likes LarsKusanagi's post

(01-07-2018, 04:56 AM)LarsKusanagi Wrote: [*]DOA_SND (by a Free Step Dodge member C3S4RFC)
actually, i'm to blame for that tool as well Wink
does that even still work? I had some reports that it's broken on recent versions of DOA. But I never found the motivation to look into it.

(01-07-2018, 04:56 AM)LarsKusanagi Wrote: (035 (MAI) seems missing)
already replied to you on FSD, but let's add the info here as well
Code:
CHAR_VOICE_035.l1g    DATA/IGIG_HAD]7B0[]0CI0NQ976R{EM
SYSVOICE_031.l1g    DATA/IGE_G39DJKBJ0@720CNJ8O]R8381]S{0HDH
[+] 1 user Likes immi's post

I’m not really an expert on updating reshuffle, so might need a help. When I update the dat, Mai’s correct sound files name still not come out

UPDATE: under immi suggestion, updating dat only works via Tex Editor.

Good day!

I will write to (maybe) an impossible request ...

As you know, the guests (characters of the series of games "VF" and Mai Shiranui are 100%) have fixed voice - Asians speak Japanese, and the rest speak English. As for the characters of the series of games "DOA", they depend on the settings - Asians can speak in English, and the rest in Japanese. Therefore, on this background voices, guests look pretentious. Is it possible to somehow fix the voice of all the characters, according to their propriety, so that Asians and the rest do not depend on the choice? That is, it is necessary that all Asians speak only Japanese, and the rest only in English.

P. S. In other words, in the series of games "SFIV"/"SFV" in the settings you can choose the voice acting so that Asians can always speak Japanese, and the rest in English. If you understand me, I want to make the same mod in the gaming files - Asians copy the files with the Japanese voice acting and rename them, slip them with the replacement. Also do with the rest.
[+] 1 user Likes mrTerryBogard's post

(03-22-2019, 07:00 AM)mrTerryBogard Wrote: Good day!

As you know, the guests (characters of the series of games "VF" and Mai Shiranui are 100%) have fixed voice - Asians speak Japanese, and the rest speak English. As for the characters of the series of games "DOA", they depend on the settings - Asians can speak in English, and the rest in Japanese. Therefore, on this background voices, guests look pretentious. Is it possible to somehow fix the voice of all the characters, according to their propriety, so that Asians and the rest do not depend on the choice? That is, it is necessary that all Asians speak only Japanese, and the rest only in English.

P. S. In other words, in the series of games "SFIV"/"SFV" in the settings you can choose the voice acting so that Asians can always speak Japanese, and the rest in English. If you understand me, I want to make the same mod in the gaming files - Asians copy the files with the Japanese voice acting and rename them, slip them with the replacement. Also do with the rest.

@mrTerryBogard

I going to separate the audio files by character and idiom.

(ACTUALIZATION)
Here the file with the character audios separate by idiom

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d_t87c...TGoZ3FM7pC
[+] 1 user Likes C3S4RFC's post

Question 
(03-26-2019, 01:56 PM)C3S4RFC Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 07:00 AM)mrTerryBogard Wrote: Good day!

@mrTerryBogard

I going to separate the audio files by character and idiom.

(ACTUALIZATION)
Here the file with the character audios separate by idiom

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d_t87c...TGoZ3FM7pC

Thank you! But I am a beginner. Pressing button "N" is still dependent on the voice switch. Similar to the "Story Mode" will be?

(03-29-2019, 08:04 AM)mrTerryBogard Wrote: Thank you! But I am a beginner. Pressing button "N" is still dependent on the voice switch. Similar to the "Story Mode" will be?

Sorry, I dont know how change in Story Mode

Definitely requires sound edit, which is easy, unlike gameplay ones

(01-07-2018, 04:56 AM)LarsKusanagi Wrote: All you need are:
  1. DOA_SND (by a Free Step Dodge member C3S4RFC)
  2. Latest LNK_Reshuffle
    • Center Point for Characters' Voices are on CHAR_VOICE (Intro, Win & Lose: 000 - 034, (035 (MAI) seems missing) & SOUND (Battle: 001 - 036).
      • These file listing is the same as when you try to set the BGM on the game's jukebox, starting from Zack to Mai. So the main priority before you use the program above is to check the  BGM list on the game
  3. Adobe Auditions (AMD users must add this app on AMD Catalyst Control Center's App listing to get it work)

from mrralex for SOUND via reshuffle:
[Image: IoehM1h.png]

from C3S4RFC via DOA_SND sound modding. Inside LNK_Reshuffle also exist on DATA folders,
[Image: sound-swap-jpg.14636]

DATA
  1. Data = Announcer, CHAR_VOICE (Intro, Victory & Defeat from 000 - 034 (count 035/Mai due to seemingly missing) on reshuffle)
  2. Data2 = STORY (Story Mode voices on reshuffle), Music (only I find is only BGM on reshuffle)

For video tutorials by Felip Mano, sorry that the video tutor doesn't speak English & the video is not HD:

Is there attack/hurt sound effects in there? I just wanted to swap battle cry sounds from these characters, i'm trying this on Jann Lee

Anyone got a link for this tool? Seems i had to request access (not sure if owner is granting access) anyone able to upload it somewhere else?

Edit I received access to download the file Thanks C3!