Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is the best way to go about modding 1 stage that lags for me?

Summed up : I'd like to know where can I find low detail mods/ replace X stage with X stage, how to know if they are updated/ how to update them myself, how difficult would it be to make myself?

I can play the game fine at 60 FPS on low settings, but when I get Abigail's stage, I instantly lose 20Fps, and I have no choice but to finish the match on 40Fps and blacklist my opponent.

I tried applying a mod that replaces all stages with training stage, but whenever there is a stage transition after a KO, the game crashes.

I am willing to use a low detail mod that makes my game look like shit If I have to, my problem is not knowing where to find these mods, and how would I know if they are for the current patch.

I would also like to know, how can I do this myself? and keep it up to date, because I was told when a new stage gets added, old stage mods will no longer work unless updated.

I answer in order of the list of your questions.

1. You can found the mod "The Grid (training stage) replace DLC & Alt stages" (note that it doesn't say "replace all stages") in here.

2. The person who made the low detail stage mods is also a member here, his name is @"AkumaXDragonS". You may contact him instead because I am not sure if he still updates the mod or not. Also you may ask him too about how to update the mod by yourself as well.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(12-27-2017, 02:21 PM)execuxion Wrote: Summed up : I'd like to know where can I find low detail mods/ replace X stage with X stage, how to know if they are updated/ how to update them myself, how difficult would it be to make myself?

I can play the game fine at 60 FPS on low settings, but when I get Abigail's stage, I instantly lose 20Fps, and I have no choice but to finish the match on 40Fps and blacklist my opponent.

I tried applying a mod that replaces all stages with training stage, but whenever there is a stage transition after a KO, the game crashes.

I am willing to use a low detail mod that makes my game look like shit If I have to, my problem is not knowing where to find these mods, and how would I know if they are for the current patch.

I would also like to know, how can I do this myself? and keep it up to date, because I was told when a new stage gets added, old stage mods will no longer work unless updated.

It really sucks when your pc can't handle games at the required fps
I can understand your pain since only month ago i had a low end pc hardware and to get 60 fps i had to lower the resolution down to 800*600 with lowest settings
i don't know much about the low graphics mod but i edited the following files

Street Fighter V\StreetFighterV\Config\DefaultScalability.ini
&
Street Fighter V\StreetFighterV\Intermediate\Config\CoalescedSourceConfigs\Scalability.ini

both of these files are the same from the inside
check this video on how to edit these files

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caQKgvcRTy4

also check this video on low Visual MOD FOR LOW END PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIzh3JZFomA

also backup your files before experimenting with them
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[+] 1 user Likes Ecchi Gamer's post