Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

SFV - General And Technical Discussion Thread

@robhal

Lol, now you see why it takes me so long to write and it's taking me even longer with Andromeda - that I already forgot half of it and may need to play again - and that's not even taking in count this health of mine, uh? Like I said, grab some snacks and w/e you like to drink before even attempting to read that stuff, but thank you nonetheless, I appreciate the consideration and the reminder.

Also, if you guys play in Ring of Power, you'll see the E-league icon instead of capcom now, being the finals tomorrow/today, I don't know if the others cpt stages are like that too 'cause I've modded them. Besides, I don't remember which day I logged in at this week, but there it was another chance to fight Cammy and win a ticket for half the price at Menat's Shop, I don't know if it's going to be a thing from now on or if they simply decided to give it as bonus after seen how the fandom reacted to the loot boxes system, anyways, if you still don't have the costume nor the extra colors, might be a good idea to check extra battles in mid-week, too. Let's hope I can remember that, lol.
-
Edit.: forgot to say that those issues I was having with the corridor stages are both gone, as I thought, it was something clashing with the priorities of the bgm edits I've done for most of the stages, nothing to worry about now. Thanks for checking either way, man.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
ll Patreon ll Twitch ll Twitter ll
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@FvckBringeR

was a good read, agree with the points made. I laughed at the go from Brazil to England by motorbike part, didn't realize that when I played the story Tongue

@all

so there was another free Menat reading this week, so decided to use and received the Cammy costume again... Guess I should have waited and saved 27,000 fm.
[+] 2 users Like bbb's post

@bbb

Thank you for reading, bro. Did you found yourself as a maso, too, lol? Yea, I did try to raise if not all, most of the issues the game has and should be able to solve or never be in it in the first place, so instead of making a brief read, I opted for a long, though light one. If not for that, I'd have mentioned the big ass chess piece that Cammy pull out of her behind - her costume doesn't have pockets so, you know from where did she pull it - and such tiny things to use as a joke, but by the end I already saw how long it was and tried to condense w/e I could where ever I could. Again, thanks for reading, man. Will find you some nice present in the near future, ^^;

And such a sad fate, two costumes? It really is a damn random roulette with no parameters whatsoever. I only got shitty old arts, items for survival that won't ever need or colors from characters that I won't ever touch again. After getting the costume, my most lucky find was the extra Sakura color - that I still play around, but hell, you're even more unlucky than me, I thought that to be impossible, lol.

@FvckBringeR

I guess I was in the beginning, but just ended up giving up on hard survival. always dying at the very end because they decide to give me low health regen 5 times in a row... looking forward to it Smile

well after getting the costume, I didn't use any of the tickets I gained, I will just save them when the change the costume prize. The free reading that gave me the costume gave me a free ticket, so hopefully that free ticket will get me the next costume so the 27000 wouldn't have been a waste.

@bbb

Since you changed your avatar, I'll give you a Ciri - better one - instead of Yen's as a gift, then.
Show ContentSpoiler:
-
Yea, survival was boring and only for extreme hardcore or masos. It always used to happen to me from 70th to 90th fights in hell mode, anytime I reached this battles, I was ready to lose my shit 'cause I knew I'd have to hold my own with the least amount of recuperative 'help', though at the first 20 they'd always send the complete one. Motherfvckers.

BTW, I'm trying this new survival and for some reason, instead of spending 1k to retry from where you lost, it's 800, just a lil' bit, but since to win 200 we have to do a lot of grind, it's better than nothing, lol. Also, you can earn 5 tickets easily by beating some of the survival scores. Doing now and the easy mode you can finished all the scores in about 10min, being the last one the hardest since it's only 10 battles, but if you finish most of them within 80 sec with the most perfects you can get, it'd doable without any cheat.

@FvckBringeR

Still have the Ciri avatar on deviant art Tongue Thanks for the gift Smile

Here are some Ciris in return Tongue

Show ContentSpoiler:

I saw that you can get free tickets from survival, but I just have no motivation to play that mode anymore