Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

SFV - General And Technical Discussion Thread

@"TerryXX"
What install method are you using? For now, the PMM method is broken, so the only options are to use either MM or ~mods folder.

@"robhal" I tried everything does not work anything, let's see if anyone happens to make something work.

@"TerryXX"
Atm I use ~mods folder to install mods and so far all of them work fine. What mod exactly do you use tthat not working in your game? Maybe you can post in here and let other people try it.

(08-06-2019, 03:49 PM)MiChOcO Wrote: I finally decided to download the update on my PC version. But now all of a sudden my arcade stick is not recognized by the game. I know there is a simple setup to get back to it but I forgot about it since it was almost 9 months ago Big Grin

Hi there. About your issue, I think you mean this, right?
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/systemfault/132706

I did some more tests and found the folder ~mods it doesn't work anymore, I tried with the single files through the Fluffy Manager and the old/new mods work without problems, I probably messed up some configuration files or something like that, but I don't remember if there is a configuration .ini file that manages the folder of the mod.

@"robhal" @"FvckBringeR"

I got the Jacked Bison costume with 2 10x pulls
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb" and @"robhal" and after beating survival, I got two Birdie colors for slots that I don't even have - might I add that I don't care about him either? lol.
-
@"BrutalAce", @"sleepy_scrub" and @"MiChOcO"

I know everyone is ultra hype with how crazy Lucia is and with how many set ups and potential Poison has, but maaaaan, Honda is simply INSANE. His chip, stun and easy damage is way too good. I tried him in story and a bit in survival, didn't lab at all and damn... then I saw some twitter reels... Will we have people finally playing him after 25y?
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Does anyone know which pak has cammy's ad costume and what costume number it is?

is there a list somewhere that has this info?

@"bbb"
Cammy's ad costume is C14, the files are in pak0 and pak25.

I have the list of every files extracted from all pak files (except pak53, which I didn't extract because it only contains the files for character story modes), here bro
https://mega.nz/#!BQhFUYIC!qmKMGGnr_n7CM...6wFp2Aj6WQ
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

Thanks Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

To Robert - the guy I thought a while ago in casuals - I'm sorry, my internet went down, lost all my survival progress I had and unfortunately got disconnected in our match. It was a bit laggy, but still playable, so I guess we can play any other time if you want to. Really sorry, but it wasn't anyone's fault here, though I gotta say it did save my streak wins, lol.

IT WAS @"bbb" ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWIST!!!!!!!!
-
@"MiChOcO" I finally can whiff punish Poison's whip, when it's not laggy. Especially with Menat, Mika and Laura, but hell, I can't for the life of me - even off-line - do it with Falke. At least not as consistently as the others I mentioned.
-
@"robhal" and @"bbb" I just saw my galleries "achievements", the costumes I'm lacking are this new Bison, Dhalsim and Gief, though you all know I'm not aiming for them. Will do when these new costumes are for the girls ^^, but I'm still missing most of the colors for most of the girls. I only have one for Chun and Karin, none for Kolin and Falke. Grinding FM and survival for tickets now, but I don't think we'd be seeing any vid of 300k spent on Menat's shop, luckily?

@"FvckBringeR"

No worries, if you want a rematch, we can do so now. I'll be available for an hour or 2 if you see this message within this time Tongue

@"bbb" Just got home and I"m literally trashed, lol. I don't remember your cfn, so add mine: fucbringer - yea, capcom censored me, even fvck they won't allow, but allow in RE games. I understand why, but still annoys the hell out of me when I see 20 inch d1ck long or Orphan_Crippler are accepted just fine while mine is censored. T_T

And like I said, it was on my end, I got disconnected from the server, while it was kinda laggy - we do live pretty afar after all - but still playable so I'm down to it. I also play with @"TaNooki" from time to time so it might lag a bit, but still playable enough; don't actually have any schedule so I just figure that friday night is a better day for me, tell me your time zone and I'll adjust to mine and we can spar a bit - especially when that 10 battle lounge mission for some FM, @"robhal" and I used to do it all the time when we earned 1k FM for it;

@"FvckBringeR"

I added you already. Well to be honest, I think fuc is closer to fuck then fvck since it will read the same while fvck you will have to make a mental note that the v should be read as u, so it should be the better name Tongue

not sure about Friday, maybe the weekend is better. My time zone is Eastern Time

@"bbb" couldn't sleep but haven't booted the game yet, about to do that and will accept it. And that's great, I'm only an hour ahead so the time zone won't fvck our play; I suggested friday night 'cause it's when I "play the most" since I'd be doing all the FM missions, mostly in one go. Besides, people here usually go out and the kids - when they're here - are sleeping. But I'm don't for a saturday or sunday either, better at night since people won't be using my wi-fi too much, so just pick a time and we can scrub it out, since I'm on sick leave and rarely actually sleeps, any time is fine on my end.

I tried fvck when I had about 500k FM, was totally prepared to waste 200k to change my cfn to fvckbringer, but they didn't allow, but they do allow fucboy and so on, I don't remember if I tried omitting the c and going only with k, but w/e, I'll stick with fucbringer there, though all my other accounts are either fvckbringer or fuckbringer. Capcom being capcom I guess.

Nice work on Lucia, glad that you changed your mind about her and gave a nice treatment to our "hillbilly" - even in jap voice she has that VERY country side accent, I thought it to be nice, I liked, really.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"

Well Fridays I come home late so if I play, it wont be till 12:30 or 1am-ish. so if that's the time you play then okay.

Thanks Smile once I saw her colour 13 stockings, I realized how bad her striped stockings looked so I changed them. And since I went that far already to change them, I did other thinks like the hair and make up.