Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

SFV - General And Technical Discussion Thread

@"bbb"
You also work in lightning speed bro Big Grin

Thanks as always for the uncensoring work, and hope your mod will work together with @"sleepy_scrub"'s mod later.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

looked so bad that I had no choice but to work fast Tongue

all @"sleepy_scrub" has to do to the model is assign the hips to the skin material, then use my textures.
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"

Are you asking me to?

I can do that. Or I can give you what I have, either way works for me. 

Slightly off topic, I'm kind of stunned by the people in my twitter feed going on and on about the injustice of the censorship of Blair's thighs and whatnot.

It's FINE if you don't like it, but the whining and harassing of the devs just isn't productive. Mod it and fix it if you've got a problem. 

@"bbb" Gets it, less talking more modding.
[+] 3 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@"sleepy_scrub"

you can add my textures to your mod, but if its easier for you to send me the model, you can do that. either or is fine.

I understand people are getting fed up at this point with every costume getting censored, and this one pushing it further with censoring a costume that is almost identical to her default, but harassing the devs seems a bit much.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

Guess it looks like this then. 

[Image: 20201119022126-1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

Is anyone else stuck in an endless sponsored content update loop? :<

edit: It was fixed!
Through infinity and beyond!
[+] 1 user Likes allthewaythrough's post

@"Leonaura"
There you go, Skullomania is in SFV
https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status...1427206145
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

now that just leaves Akuma.

guessing Garuda?
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"
Indeed he is then. About the costume choice, maybe or maybe not as at this point nothing is certain anymore. Just look at G case, Capcom said we ask for it and they deliver it but I believe no one ask for putting Skullomania costume on G, right? They should put it on Rashid instead or even R.Mika, but no it's G. Guess the only reason is like you said before, G has very little costume amount and he he also has a void slot.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

I think they mean people were asking for skullomania in general, (like @"Leonaura" ) not specifically for G. And its not like they delivered it do to requests, the costumes were made long time ago, before tracksuits. They are pretending they delivered the request knowing most people don't know they were made already.
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

(12-07-2020, 03:20 PM)robhal Wrote: @"Leonaura"
There you go, Skullomania is in SFV
https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status...1427206145

It's fine, I'm happy with that, but not what I expected. As @"bbb" says, we were expecting Skullomania, if not the real Skullomania, then at least we wanted him into a character that has some coherence. Like you said, it would have been a better fit for Rashid or for Mika. 

The problem with many of these costumes is that they are created to "fill the quota". The same thing happened with Honda's Halloween costume, Ed's Demitri or Blanka's Nergigante costume. If they spent more time on it, they would find ideas that would fit better with one character or another. The modding community is a perfect example of that. The logical thing would be for Akuma to receive Garuda's costume (or something similar to Ryu's Kairi), but at this point who knows. I would like to have Skullomania in SFV, but If I go with just a costume I prefer THEJAMK's version. I like G but it's just weird.

The positive of all this is that, perhaps, there is an open door for a possible new Street Fighter EX.

I guess Akuma's costume will arrive in January, and after that, maybe Dan.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

new updated dlc.manifest

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yrzdikzaz...ifest/file

costume list updated with new G costume

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...4#pid20364
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

Skullomania (G) — Easter egg version to the left - Default version to the right (Second colour):

[Image: 5RlI5ZX.jpg]

Funny how after so many expressed their attraction to Seth in SFV, I didn't see a single nude/lewd mod.
Almost like it was all talk and nothing else. Tongue
End of the day, 99% of the population are gender binary normies like me. Go figure.
Through infinity and beyond!

Apparently Dan is coming in February. I think we all thought he would arrive in December or maybe January, but the circumstances are what they are and those are completely understandable.

I think it is better that they work in safe conditions.

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status...1876541445