Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

SFV - General And Technical Discussion Thread

@"bbb"

It's not like I was down because of it, but beautiful redheads are always most welcomed. BTW, bet @"BrutalAce"'d get the real kick out of this art, it is beautiful, cute and sexy all at the same time, our man likes to choose his waifu just like that, lol.

But thanks to the motivator, now I'm off to record another hour long vid of RE2 Remake, with cute, sexy and beautiful Claire starring it \o\.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Cody will be getting a Vergil costume in the Extra Battle, plus new info of the pricing of the upcoming characters has came out:
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019/aug/...fighter-5/
Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: iz5LICs.gif]

@"bbb" and @"robhal"

Thought I got lucky when I saw three colors on the second time I pulled 10x tickets, here's the result

Show ContentSpoiler:

Then I saw the 4.5k pull to get the ex stories, thinking it'd be for all character got another dupe for Menat. T___T
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Update for SF5 is live. It's 25 gigs, rip my internet.

Z33 is Poison.
Z34 is Honda.
Z35 is Lucia.

Honda seems like he might have multiple hands the same way some Chun costumes have multiple legs for Lighting Legs? Wonder if that's going to be a modding issue.

Procedure if I wanted to swap one of the new characters over Fang is the same as a normal costume swap right? Except I have to do ALL of the files, including animations?
I'd love if there was a faster way to do it. No point in buying the characters tonight if the bundle is cheaper and comes out tomorrow...
[+] 3 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@"sleepy_scrub"

Gee, now you made me think twice, do I buy them with FM or do I spend all in fighting chance? 'Cuz I know I won't be getting any colors I want in fighting chance, but FM only buys one character and one costume, so even if I don't want Honda, I'll be spending less money buying the bundle with his stuff together than picking Lucia and Poison separately.

Actually, yea, I'll do that, thanks for the reminder. Soon enough ya'll gonna see a video of mine spending almost 300k FM on Menat's shop and getting only dupe survival shit, @"bbb" and @"robhal" will laugh at it, but sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"sleepy_scrub"
My Steam shows it's only 16.5 download (but the actual files are 32 GB total, checking from Windows Explorer). Thanks for the codes.
Chun-Li only has the multiple legs in her C1/C2/C3, the rest of costumes don't have such thing. So if Honda's hands are similar, then it will probably have the issue only if we swap to other characters.
I never swap the whole character with moveset before, so I am not sure myself but it's only one day (to buy the character bundle) so please wait instead.

@"FvckBringeR"
I will suggest to still keep some FM intact bro, just in case you will need it to buy the stages or playing the Extra Battles.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(08-05-2019, 02:16 AM)robhal Wrote: I never swap the whole character with moveset before, so I am not sure myself but it's only one day (to buy the character bundle) so please wait instead

I checked a few of the "dolls but playable mods" and that's what it looked like. No way an I renaming every single animation file, I'll just wait, LMAO.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

@"bbb"
@"FvckBringeR"
There is new Bison's Alpha costume (the one with cape) in Fighting Chance, I get lucky as it only needs one 4500 FM pull to get it (plus Alex's Story EX6 color). But I get burnt with the new dojo item "Giant Lantern" as it takes me 17 pulls (or 8500 FM) to get it.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

Don't worry bro, just bought the stage now - it costs 70k, not 40k btw - and I also saw that along with the new characters, Gachikun's Rashid costume is also out, so anyone that likes him can get it, not with FM though. And it's a nice costume, different from last time choice which was lame af that not even him himself play with, anyways, I'll spend the FM on Menat's shop and record, just for the kicks and so anyone can see how lucky I am, but only after getting Lucia and Poison; No one really care about Honda, but it's nice to have him in the game, even if most people won't even play him.

I said I'd not wast money on capcom's shit anymore, but it's really not worth buying Lucia and Poison separate if I want to have all of their costumes - I mean, they came with nostalgia already, and why the fvck would Lucia even have one in the first place? But I digress. Just a note, it's still patch 4.60 as of now. It might change when the bundle comes up with perhaps some balance changes, but it's still the same last patch for now. Since it'll change eventually, do you perhaps intend to merge them all again? I'd be very, very grateful for that.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR" (and also @"sleepy_scrub")
Good luck bro on Menat's shop, hope you not got burnt like me Smile

The v4.070 update is already up and can be downloaded from Steam, and then I just see this now as the "Summer 2019 Character Bundle" (contains the 3 new chars + their battle costumes) is live as well and can be bought now, together with some new costume bundles (like 2019 Summer Costume bundle which includes for Lucia, Poison and Laura's new costumes, etc).

And important note for everyone here, once again PMM get broken.

@"robhal"

won't get the update till tuesday maybe, so ill try then and see how many tries it takes me to get it.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"robhal"

Something's strange or downright wrong with my game. My patch number didn't change, the summer bundle only offers the characters and their battle outfits - which is better for me because I made the count and it's cheaper to buy Lucia and Poison individually and Honda with FM, which I did only to later see the girls swimsuit and nostalgia, that the bundle didn't offer so in any case I saved a bit of money, just a bit though. Haven't tried fighting chance yet, spent 100k on Honda and another 70k on his stage, which is pretty nice btw - so I'm gonna grind 'till I have another 100k to spend it all and get nothing, lol.

Also, if you could, whenever you have the time, make the stage template? I'm really afraid to extract the files and break everything because right now the only thing that it's not working is that chaos stage replace for S05, it crashes everytime, but the rest is running pretty smoothly and that hasn't happened since Kage's patch.

@"FvckBringeR"
To verify the version number change, try deleting the dlc.manifest in "C:\Users\-YourUserName-\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV\Saved\download" folder (maybe the game forget to delete it somehow). Then about the summer bundle, there are actually two bundles with such name. The first one is Summer 2019 Character Bundle which has the new characters plus their battle costumes (think this like a mini season pass), and the second one is 2019 Summer Costume Bundle which only has the swimsuit costume for Laura, Poison and Lucia; I guess you are probably confused with those two bro. If you buy the character bundle from Steam, you don't need to buy E.Honda with FM anymore bro, unless you bought E.Honda first with FM then later you also bought the character bundle (if this is the case, then you have already wasted 100k FM and I feel sorry for that bro).

Atm I haven't even checked the pak files so later bro. Then about the Fiery City in Chaos stage swap to S05, I just tried it a moment ago (haven't checked everything yet) and the mod works fine bro (no crash at all).

Want to ask something about Poison's CA animation. First, check out the video below (I purposely pick the time when Poison is about to do her CA)
https://youtu.be/Wc6I1g9yHto?t=301

Notice that when she about to kick the opponent's face, there is a brief moment the screen turns white and then the animation continues normally. But the strange is when I do the same thing in my game, there is no such "white screen flashing" stuff when Poison does her CA. Does the same thing also happen in you guys' game there? Because if there is no such thing, then maybe imo the PS4 version get "censored".

EDIT: The same thing also happened in the reveal trailer as well.
EDIT2: forget to say that during the testing I am not using any mod at all.

EDIT3: I also have verified the game files in Steam and no error, then I add my own video to show what I am talking about, https://youtu.be/1j6uJlgCUds

(08-05-2019, 02:23 PM)robhal Wrote: Want to ask something about Poison's CA animation. First, check out the video below (I purposely pick the time when Poison is about to do her CA)
https://youtu.be/Wc6I1g9yHto?t=301

Notice that when she about to kick the opponent's face, there is a brief moment the screen turns white and then the animation continues normally. But the strange is when I do the same thing in my game, there is no such "white screen flashing" stuff when Poison does her CA. Does the same thing also happen in you guys' game there? Because if there is no such thing, then maybe imo the PS4 version get "censored".

EDIT: The same thing also happened in the reveal trailer as well.
EDIT2: forget to say that during the testing I am not using any mod at all.

Weird thing, it doesn't happen in my game. Tested in new stage and others, just to be sure.