Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

SFV - General And Technical Discussion Thread

@"Leonaura"
Don't know, maybe you got lucky Big Grin Anyway, afaik from several patches ago (not sure which one anymore) till the latest one (currently v4.010, soon v4.020), you can't play the game without leaving the Paks folder in empty state, therefor you must leave atleast one pakchunk file in there.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"Leonaura" and @"robhal" I'm having similar problems, it happened twice already since this new patch. One day is working wonders, then I boot the game again and ban, don't even start up or it crashes as soon as it does. Have no idea why or what it's happening, but I'm fixing by or verifying the files - which always makes me unninstall and install again because I like using the ~mods and play with the files unpacked - easier for me to find the ones I need for bgm and etc, and also without any pak but the mods in the folder.

And damn, just as I'm finally able to order a hori controller, they give me this news... More trouble for - I won't deny - nothing, I don't know what issues the other controllers were having, but really, that's not what we want in the next update capcom, geez

But thanks, Rob, hopefully I remember to do that before plugging the damned thing and updating the game.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

New CPT themed DLC is coming for SF V, that includes a Ring of Justice stage set in Metro City, Classy Kage & WWE-like Sagat costume plus the Champion's Choice costume (possibly for maybe Rashid), also some new colors that is exclusive for those, who get the Capcom Pro Tour Bundle:

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: iz5LICs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Karl_Est's post

Notice in the end of that CPT 2019 trailer, there are words 'AND MUCH MORE" and whistle sound, that's maybe some hints of upcoming new character.

Update v4.020 (15.9 GB, downloaded from Steam) and v4.021 (183 KB, downloaded from in-game) is live, patch note is below
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/systemfault/132710

SOME NOTES:
1. PMM still can be used, thanks to the in-game downloaded update.
2. For people who use the ~mods folder install method, don't forget to delete the "jKuCcN4000_Steam.pak" and "Ver2094010_Steam.pak" that you copied to Paks folder awhile ago. And now you must edit dlc.manifest again and copy the new "Ver2104021_Steam.pak" to the Paks folder.

@"bbb"
@"FvckBringeR"
Here is my result for pulling the new Zangief "The Gief" costume and the "Stylish Car" dojo item from the Fighting Chance menu:
1. For Zangief "The Gief" costume (spend 10 tickets + 9000 FM)
1st multipull (using 10 tickets): color EX6 for Karin's C1, color EX7 for Cammy's C1
2nd multipull: color EX6 for M.Bison's C1, color EX6 for Chun-Li's C1 (dupe)
3rd multipull: color EX6 for Cammy's C1 (dupe), and Zangief's The Gief costume.

2. For "Stylish Car" dojo item: I need 10 multipulls or 5000 FM to get it.
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

Haven't downloaded the update yet and wont be able to for a day or two. Can anyone confirm if my gothic juri c1 mod still works? someone said it no longer works.

@"robhal"

that's not bad, less fm then an extra battle costume Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"bbb"
Yeah, and I will check your Gothic Juri C1 mod later bro.

@"bbb" again
Finished checking your mod and it still works fine, it's just because you still use the old color file for the mod, thus people won't see the EX6+EX7+EX8 (the latest, from CPT 2019 pack) color but it won't crash the game when people try to select those EX colors with your mod installed.

@"robhal"

Thanks Smile

@"robhal"

used my 13 free tickets and 1 fm 10X pull and got the gief costume as the 10th item from that pull. got a lot of colours too, chunli li, mika, akuma, G and another which I forgot
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb" and @"robhal"

My luck seems to be getting better?

[Image: 000.jpg]

I mean, I just started playing Laura and got one ex color for her, so I guess that's it? Thanks @"addysun" and @"BrutalAce", lol.

This is the second I got for Fang, though T___T
[+] 4 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"bbb"
Nice bro, you get the costume at better expense than me, not to mention you also get a lot of colors too. WIN-WIN instead Smile

@"FvckBringeR"
Bro, do you also get the new Gief costume too? I suppose that luck is what we are talking in here, although yeah you can also consider that getting the color you want is part of luck too Smile

@"robhal" No I didn't get it, nor did I get the Bison's one. But then again, I'm actually aiming for the girls colors, especially the ones I play. So playing Laura now is nice to get hers, but I still have no Falke's whatsoever, despite playing her since her release, and Chun since the game release and I think I only have one for her. T_T

So I don't care about the costumes, but I want the waifus, lol.
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"robhal"

yeah, but don't really care for the colours, would give them to @"FvckBringeR" if i could.

@all

does anyone know which pak file has juri c1? someone requested I update my mod to have the new ex colours

@"bbb"
Or sell to him for some FM that you can use later for another pulls Big Grin

Juri's DA_JRI_CustomizeSetting_01.uasset file is in pak19, but the DA_JRI_CostumeColorPreview_01.uasset file is in pak0.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

but with all the pulling hes been doing, don't know if he has any fm left to buy them from me Tongue

Thanks Smile
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post