Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Segadordelinks' MvCI Mods

(01-29-2018, 10:51 AM)Segadordelinks Wrote: It seems like a matter of file priority: There must be an update file with textures that overwrite the mod.
Can you take a pic of the "Paks" folder? Or a pic of wherever the updates are being downloaded?

I have no idea where the updates would be downloaded, tbh. I didn't realize that updates in this game had their own folder. Right now I have two other mods in the Paks folder, but I had trouble getting those to work either. One seems to crash the game. When I tried using your mods, however, they were the only mods in the folder.

I'm just guessing there is download folder, because there is one in Street Fighter V.

I didn't mean other mods, I wanted to now if there are more files in the "Paks" folder than "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak" and "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak".

(02-11-2018, 08:29 PM)Segadordelinks Wrote: I'm just guessing there is download folder, because there is one in Street Fighter V.

I didn't mean other mods, I wanted to now if there are more files in the "Paks" folder than "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak" and "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak".

No, I don't believe so.

Is there any update to this? Any solution found? I just checked today and the mods still do not seem to work.

Now I have an updated version of the game and it looks OK in my PC. So I don't know what can be wrong.

All of your nude mods still work,thanks for that
BTW,will you make nude mod for Chun-Li,Monster Hunter and Black Widow in near future

@Kira Kuin: Glad that it works Smile
I want to, but I've got other mods to do before.

can someone do a screen mod. liking pulling the camera back to make the screen similar to mvc3