Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

character motions

I don't know where to post this, but well here it is
   With archive tools I open chara_common.bin and find AKIRA_SELECT.MPM
Which is an animation file, i work with in Blender
my question is, where can I find other mpm files for moves like the shoulder ram,just frame knee etc ?

@"saikyom"

Which game you're talking about Dead or Alive ?

(12-15-2017, 11:33 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"saikyom"

Which game you're talking about Dead or Alive ?
yes dead or alive, sorry i didn't mention it !

Look for the files named charname_INGAME.mpm and charname_INGAME_UPDxx.mpm.

For example, Akira has AKIRA_INGAME.mpm, AKIRA_INGAME_UPD01.mpm, and AKIRA_INGAME_UPD02.mpm. The files supersede each other, so the one you should get would be AKIRA_INGAME_UPD02.mpm.

Brad, on the other hand, only has BRAD_INGAME.mpm, so you get that one.

(12-16-2017, 03:02 PM)MetaModder Wrote: Look for the files named charname_INGAME.mpm and charname_INGAME_UPDxx.mpm.

For example, Akira has AKIRA_INGAME.mpm, AKIRA_INGAME_UPD01.mpm, and AKIRA_INGAME_UPD02.mpm. The files supersede each other, so the one you should get would be AKIRA_INGAME_UPD02.mpm.

thnks for the answer, but what file should i open to find them ? i'm specially interested in akira and rig
ok did some research and found this catralogue, i'll leave it here in case someone else needs it
http://doa5.webcrow.jp/motion_old/

(12-16-2017, 06:19 PM)saikyom Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 03:02 PM)MetaModder Wrote: Look for the files named charname_INGAME.mpm and charname_INGAME_UPDxx.mpm.

thnks for the answer, but what file should i open to find them ? i'm specially interested in akira and rig
ok did some research and found this catralogue, i'll leave it here in case someone else needs it
http://doa5.webcrow.jp/motion_old/

You don't have to search through each of the files. Just use lnk_reshuffle's Asset Browser tab to select and extract the ones you need. Use "mpm" as a filter to speed things up.

aside from the mpm files there are also all files ending in: *.tdpack

Anyone know which mpm file contain the tag throw animation?