Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Modding Discussion Thread

Never mind; the newest patch has now fixed this issue.

(12-08-2017, 01:41 AM)Monkeygigabuster Wrote: @"Segadordelinks"
@"BrutalAce"
After watching @UncleFestor MVCI tutorial video I have found a way to extract psk file with material name intacts
I will post the image later tonight (I didn't have my computer ATM since I'm at the office now)

What if we only have blender and cant get 3dsmax (I don't really want to spend money)

i was wondering, what program do you guys use to extract textures in street fighter v and to edit them? there's this one little thing that was tagged onto a texture on poison's tank top and i wanna smooth it out.

(12-22-2020, 08:12 AM)slushiekun Wrote: i was wondering, what program do you guys use to extract textures in street fighter v and to edit them? there's this one little thing that was tagged onto a texture on poison's tank top and i wanna smooth it out.
Method A
#1 Umodel to extract game files "including the textures extract to TGA format".
#2 UE4.7.6 to pack the updated textures .
#3 UnrealPak by Fluffy Quack or you can just use FMM (Fluffymodmanager).
Method B
#1 Umodel to export .uasset files then using
#2 UassetTool by FluffyQuack .

does anyone know why editing ibuki's mesh causes the player 2 side pose to be off?

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

(01-01-2021, 07:31 AM)Chem-pro Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 08:12 AM)slushiekun Wrote: i was wondering, what program do you guys use to extract textures in street fighter v and to edit them? there's this one little thing that was tagged onto a texture on poison's tank top and i wanna smooth it out.
Method A
#1 Umodel to extract game files "including the textures extract to TGA format".
#2 UE4.7.6 to pack the updated textures .
Method B
#1 Umodel to export .uasset files then using
#2 UassetTool by FluffyQuack .
i'm still having a lot of trouble with this. the new paks i make after i edit the texture just crash my game. i have to be missing something.
[+] 1 user Likes slushiekun's post

(01-06-2021, 04:16 AM)bbb Wrote: does anyone know why editing ibuki's mesh causes the player 2 side pose to be off?

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

That's due to the size of the mesh when you export the model from Blender. That problem happen with Ibuki, Sakura, Ed, Akuma and Nadeshiko. In Sakura's case, for example, she is always to the right of the selection screen on her second player. You only see one arm of her.

To resolve this you have to add a script to your Blender, and set the scale of your armature to 1 instead of 0.0254, before exporting the model.

Have in mind that this script will affect all the characters, so you will have to resize all the characters to 1.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=636
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...5#pid11755

UModel 2.0 to extract the textures.
Photoshop to edit them.
Unreal Engine 4.7.6 to convert them to uasset format.
UPAK4 to pak them.

With this method, you have to choose the correct files on Unreal Engine (the cooked files in the saved folder); otherwise, your game will crash.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura"

I always export my mesh with the scale set to 1.0, but I haven't used the custom script. I will give it a try, Thanks Smile

(01-06-2021, 11:37 PM)bbb Wrote: @"Leonaura"

I always export my mesh with the scale set to 1.0, but I haven't used the custom script. I will give it a try, Thanks Smile

The mesh or the armature? Usually, the mesh is 1, but the armature is 0.025.

@"Leonaura"

The armature. when I use an fbx from brutalace's pack, or one you provide to me, I set the armature to 1.0 and everything is okay. when I import a psk, it's already at the correct scale when I import (but I got those others issues you are aware about)

I have tried the script. It does not appear to work in 2.9. I have tried it in 2.81 that I had a back up of, the model scale ends up being 100 times larger when I export it. I guess it needs to be the 2.7 script to work correctly?

EDIT - downloading 2.79. still getting same issue. the model is too large when exporting.

@"Leonaura"

I managed to get it working by just downloading 2.74 and just import and export my fbx in there. not sure why the custom scripts don't work in the other blenders for me, anyways thanks for the info Smile

(01-08-2021, 01:14 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Leonaura"

I managed to get it working by just downloading 2.74 and just import and export my fbx in there. not sure why the custom scripts don't work in the other blenders for me, anyways thanks for the info Smile

As BrutalAce says on his thread, that's due to the Blender version. The script works fine with the 2.7 (I'm using the 2.79 version), but for the 2.8 you have to use another script, and that script is not perfect, as far as I know. I have always used the 2.79, is the only one I can help with Blush

Glad you fixed it at least Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura"

Thing is though, I downloaded 2.79 with modified 2.79 script, same error. used 2.81 with modified 2.8 script, same error. 2.9 with modified 2.8 script just gives errors when trying to export it. but doesn't matter, solution was found Big Grin

i don't know wher to post this

But since the last updates the Mods i owned do not work any more
For Example Juri and Akuma disapear with the Mod oder the Game ignoring the mod and nothing happend
i have the newest Version of FluffyModManager

What happend and how i can fix this ?

@"DOY"
Try seeing the spoiler box #2 in the first post of the thread below
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=54