Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Modding Discussion Thread

@"robhal"  @"Leonaura"  @"sleepy_scrub"  @"tl4cu4ch3"

This is info that may interest you guys.

Modifying easter egg code by hex editing the material preset file only.

open a material preset file and scroll down to the very bottom, you should see something like this

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

the red highlighted parts are the 2 versions of the costume, first one being no code, second one being code.

after the red parts, comes the materials. every 4 hex values represent one material, which are in the order they are assigned to the model.

the parts highlighted in blue which is 00 00 00 00 , means that the material is visible in that costume version.

the parts highlighted in green which is hex FE FF FF FF or text þÿÿÿ, means that material is hidden in that costume version.

so simply paste þÿÿÿ for stuff you want to hide, or 00 out the parts you want to un-hide. swap them if you simply want to switch the code.

for example, taking @"robhal" 's most favorite easter code, R. Mika cheerleader which couldn't be done before due to Apex skirt and shared material names, can be done by just editing the material preset.

I used the code, the pom poms show up. the cpu did not use code (obviously) and has no pom poms.

[Image: Untitledb.jpg]

and here is your mod @"robhal"

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3de6fiy3e...p.pak/file
[+] 8 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"
Damn bro, you are on fire!!! This is a huge info for us here, thanks for the awesome discovery and also thank you very much for the mod Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

you're welcome Smile

and sorry for the possible increase in swap requests. you swap costume slots, colours and now possibly easter codes Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"bbb"

OMG! What kind of black magic is this?! I've been struggling with this for a long time, and you finally come up with the magic answer Mesmerized I've tried this with Kolin's Ada costume and it works! (and that costume is pretty tricky due to her materials).

Thanks a lot! Big Grin
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

@"leonaura"

I needed to figure out how to hide the mask on one of the dolls that used apex, and so I just compared cammy Fiona with another costume since the Fiona costume has so many things toggled, it was easy to see what part of the material preset was larger, and just noticed the pattern matched the material order I had already mapped out in my previous tutorial, and problem solved :p

And you're welcome Smile

@"bbb" pls do ur eyes and everyone else's eyes a favor and go to HXD and "Extras/Options/Format" then change the background color to something that is easier on the eyes, This is not to be an asshole or something this overall makes it easier for others to read and im pretty sure this will help out in the long run cause i know howmuch a white background can fuck up ur eyes

Heres my current settings

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
[+] 3 users Like Killbox's post

@"Killbox"

thanks, updated post

Really good info @"bbb" , thank you!
[+] 1 user Likes tl4cu4ch3's post

I made a mod for Menat's felicia giving her normal hands and feet, but as usual I get issues when extracting the model myself. Could someone provide me with an FBX of Menat's felicia Z23_09 so I can release the mod?

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Anybody else getting the round 1 not turning into |fight| and staying the whole match glitch?

How do I fix it?

@"beatlemnkyhuman"
It's a bug due to Capcom fucking up the last update from what I'm hearing. Have to wait for them to fix it.
Killbox was talking about totally disabling the round text so it can't glitch out over on the MM discord, that's all you can really do for now.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

(10-20-2020, 11:11 AM)sleepy_scrub Wrote: @"beatlemnkyhuman"
It's a bug due to Capcom fucking up the last update from what I'm hearing. Have to wait for them to fix it.
Killbox was talking about totally disabling the round text so it can't glitch out over on the MM discord, that's all you can really do for now.

Content.rar 

This should disable Round Text by making the textures completely invisible
such as

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8

Ready

Final Round,

Only thing you would have to do is Make an extra folder for it named "StreetFighterV" and drop the content inside of that folder to complete the mod folder structure
[+] 1 user Likes Killbox's post

could someone also upload an fbx of the new Karin Hokuto costume along with the menat felicia? there is a small edit I wish to do.

@"sleepy_scrub" (and also anyone who is interested):

I get these files that for displaying the old "globe animation" stage/character select screen. @"Killbox" said he tried to make it work for current SFVCE game version but it crashed when selecting the stage. Here is the screenshot
[Image: 6JDUUxN.jpg]

If you like to take a look on the files and try to make them work, here you are
https://mega.nz/file/wqxFnQYC#Fwh3s-Mqm6...KVEOOJnIL8
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(10-22-2020, 05:28 PM)Killbox Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 11:11 AM)sleepy_scrub Wrote: @"beatlemnkyhuman"

Content.rar 

This should disable Round Text by making the textures completely invisible
such as

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8

Ready

Final Round,

Only thing you would have to do is Make an extra folder for it named "StreetFighterV" and drop the content inside of that folder to complete the mod folder structure

So, I still can't figure out how to set this up with the contents. I tried adding it in, combining the folders, etc. Nothing seems to work.