Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Modding Discussion Thread

@"Village"

Please see this post for the fix to broken character.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...30#pid4230

@"robhal"
could you post a journal about the eyelen issue and your fix download link on Streetmodders for me
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]

@"Monkeygigabuster"
Okay, and done.

Hey guys, first thing is first. Sorry I've been absent (probably dead as some might have assumed, but I'm not), it's just that work has me swamped, I'm technically still to busy to do this right now, but if my mods broke I need to at least make time to fix them

1. Did AE do anything to break mods, if so, then what did they do?

2. And....what the heck happened to the old forum, it's overrun by spam bots.

3. Awesome new site, so what did I miss besides the previous pateron apocalypse.

4. @robhal Is there any way I can get my old stats added to this account? Because my login doesn't work on THIS site, works fine on the old one, also my PMs transferred?

Sorry once again Sad

I know some people are still waiting on my WitchBlade Juri mod, that too a back seat for now.

@"Bloody Rain"
Wow bro, welcome back, I miss you Smile

1. AE only breaks one thing, it causes some mods that on C2 slot upward (the C1 slot is not affected, atm) have the "grey pupil-less eyes" issue, you can check the discussion started from this post. I also have posted a temporary universal fix on this post here.

2. You can see the situation that caused the old forum to be abandoned in here.

3. It is, right? Smile I can't recall anything you probably miss atm beside the number 2 point above (other admin/moderators can tell you more later).

4. Unfortunately we can't do that as this forum is not connected to the old forum or anywhere as this site is fully independent. All members including admin, moderators, modders, and regular members all started fresh in here.

No problem at all bro Smile

Thanks, @"robhal"

Thankfully I think that means that I don't have to repair anything yet, I'm going to test my mods and see what's up.

A few more questions:
1. Is the UE4 version still 4.7.6 for SFV:AE or did they actually upgrade their base engine?
2. Ooh, also, has anyone ripped Sakura's model yet? I want to fix those granny panties.
3. And PackMM, do I need to do anything special other than update it?

@"Bloody Rain"
You're welcome bro Smile

I use some of your mods all the time (like Chun-Li Silk Qipao, M.Bison Shiny Metal Guard, the Jesus statue on BRZ stage) and all still works fine in AE.

1. I think it's still the same version judging from all mods (apart from that little "grey eyes" issue) still work, other modders can give you better confirmation better than me later.
2. That's a great idea and I am happy to hear that. Currently I am in process of extracting all game files so if it is finished I maybe can send Sakura's costume files to you. Which one (C1/C2/C3/C4 or maybe all) do you want?

@"robhal" Please send me all of them Smile

I want to make a panty variety pack, for each costume (yes, even the one with the shorts, I'm going to remove the shorts just for spite of their ridiculous censor attempt lol)

Will they be in FBX? (that's all I can import into blender)

@"Bloody Rain"
Such a cool and nice idea, and indeed we need to decensor those things Smile

Unfortunately I can only send you the raw costume files (fresh from extracted pak file), if you want the FBX files, you may want to wait for @"BrutalAce" instead as he is usually the person that upload those FBX files.

Thanks, I'll ask him then Smile

I'm using PMM and I can't get any mods to load in it, they won't show up in game (I already updated PMM to v2.2.11 so idk what the issue is)

@"Bloody Rain"
Have you tried clicking the "manual sync" button (on upper right corner of PMM window)?

Just tried now, and still nothing Sad

edit: Wait, I changed my install location for AE, so that means the PMM might not be in the right place.

@"Bloody Rain"
Currently there is new title update (v3.003), so you must run the game to let it downloads the update first, and it finishes and restarts itself, you close the game and then click the manual sync button on PMM again. That's what I usually do each time.

It doesn't matter where you install the game, PMM only read the mods from one place (C:\Users\-YourUserName\AppData\Local\StreetFighterV\Saved\) and that place is always there all the time.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

THANKS! That did it.

And my GG-R.Mika has grey eye T_T
I saw you talking about that problem in a previous post. I'll take care of it and upate the mod.

@"Bloody Rain"

Welcome back BR Smile

I haven't got chance to extract Sakura yet because I was fixing bunch of my mods that got broken, I'll try to rip her tonight.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post