Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Soul Calibur VI Active Gameplay and Interview

if they got characters from sc3, then we might see the bonus one's come back as well, like li long and hawng and others.
the one in the dark hood is here. want to visit my deviant art page ?
here it is https://skull231.deviantart.com/ 
[Image: kukri_facebook_cover_by_helryu_d9zui76_b...c0g2ov.png]
[+] 1 user Likes SkullKnights's post

Speaking of Zasalamel’s appearance, & Ivy’s redesigned SCII outfit for this game, & other than worthy reps from SC2 - 4, there might be less rep from 5, mostly ZWEI, & likely Dampierre too, but I dunno about Viola. I have no hard feelings if Heihachi return as a guest again, yet should be a pseudo-guest permanently in this new SC timeline, due to his true death in Tekken 7, & have some time-displaced bio examples based on DB’s Bardock, yet having an amnesia except remembering only his name.
[+] 1 user Likes LarsKusanagi's post

I'm glad to see returning characters to Soul Calibur with looks retaining their original feel. I hope Taki will be announced soon and have her tight red outfit nicely set!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 1 user Likes ShodaiDerio's post

I'm a simple man with simple needs.
If Ivy gets an underboob costume, I'm buying.
Hell, I might even try to learn the game.
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

@"allthewaythrough"

A real man should always be simple Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

I just want Seung Mina (or however the hell they spell her name now..) to be part of the roster. I would seriously consider getting the game at that point. I still want to see more in general with this game since the story is a lot of what makes it good. Well, at least before the last Soul Calibur where things just went right into the garbage heap on so many levels. Rebooting this franchise is the right thing to do. Now I just hope they do this game right like they have with Tekken.

I just need to see more because I have what can only be unrealistic expectations at this point for what I hope SC6 will have.
[+] 1 user Likes freeko's post

There is a possibility of Geralt of Rivia being the guest character of Soul Calibur 6:
The source of this
[Image: iz5LICs.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Karl_Est's post

Better than this is only by adding Ciri. Ciri alone'd suffice, tbh, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

And now we have Taki:

[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

Nipples! Remember those, Cammy? Also relevant to the discussion, the official SCV bust guide:

[Image: 7bDHoV7.jpg]

@"Z3R0-77"
I hope to see Taki mods in the future!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]

@"ShodaiDerio"
Yeah me too. And Ivy, I can't deny it.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]