Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you play other than SFV and do you mod them

I grew up playing SFV  Tekken and KOF in the arcade every day after school.  As much I would like to play all of them I stick with SFV.   There something in SFV that I can't get in other games... I  play Tekken but no modding so far.

I have played many fighting games but SF games are on top. I only mod SFV these days though in past I have modded SFxT and USF4. Aside from SF games I found Dead or Alive 5 to be most enjoyable, I tried modding it too be failed lol. Tekken was good in start but got boring real quick.

(11-04-2017, 04:13 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: I have played many fighting games but SF games are on top. I only mod SFV these days though in past I have modded SFxT and USF4. Aside from SF games I found Dead or Alive 5 to be most enjoyable, I tried modding it too be failed lol. Tekken was good in start but got boring real quick.

Interesting answer!  BrutalAce What makes modding exciting for you? for example, Why do you find DOA5 most enjoyable vs Tekken boring?

@"jasont"

Well the ability to create something you like to see in game is always exciting not to mention it's a very creative hobby, you learn something new with every mod you make so it's always exciting Smile As for DOA5, I don't have a specific reason to like it over Tekken, I just find it more fun to play, it also have more attractive roster imo. Tekken feels slow and repetitive to me, none of the characters sparked my interest in it except Jin and Katarina but they also felt boring after a while.

(11-07-2017, 07:03 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"jasont"

Well the ability to create something you like to see in game is always exciting not to mention it's a very creative hobby, you learn something new with every mod you make so it's always exciting Smile As for DOA5, I don't have a specific reason to like it over Tekken, I just find it more fun to play, it also have more attractive roster imo. Tekken feels slow and repetitive to me, none of the characters sparked my interest in it except Jin and Katarina but they also felt boring after a while.

@"BrutalAce" what inspires you when you are modding?  ex:  what is that "Thing" that you aiming when you modding.  ... hmmm sounds like I am interviewing you lol... but what the hell   Big Grin
by the way how do you feel about KOF...

@"jasont"

Sure feels like an interview but I don't mind answering lol. There are many things that inspire me "Quality" being one of them, I want to make mods that go as high as official costumes and I try my best. Another thing is "Experiment", I always try to do something new with my mods, insert something that I haven't made before and learn in the process it might not be noticeable while using the mod but I always try to experiment with things, third is "Variety", I want my mods to be as re-playable as possible, giving a lot of value to the users and last but not the least, my fanboyish love for Street Fighter games Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

(11-10-2017, 01:56 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"jasont"

Sure feels like an interview but I don't mind answering lol. There are many things that inspire me "Quality" being one of them, I want to make mods that go as high as official costumes and I try my best. Another thing is "Experiment", I always try to do something new with my mods, insert something that I haven't made before and learn in the process it might not be noticeable while using the mod but I always try to experiment with things, third is "Variety", I want my mods to be as re-playable as possible, giving a lot of value to the users and last but not the least, my fanboyish love for Street Fighter games Big Grin

thanks @"BrutalAce" ... I am sure the modders compete with each other ...: Angel here's a tough one- who is your biggest competition?